We're Celonis, the global leader in process mining technology, and we’ve delivered enormous value to the world’s largest and most esteemed companies. To continue to help organizations uncover hidden business value opportunities, reduce carbon emissions, and radically improve customer service, we need you to join us.
The Data Sources team is the front door for customers who are implementing Celonis. It is key to scaling our customer base to new industries and geographies. This team is responsible for balancing our lead in pulling data from SAP and Oracle with wide support for 100+ systems. This team has a great balance of technical skills to scale integrations across different systems paired with a direct external customer focus and ability to drive revenue for the business.
We are looking for a strong people manager or senior individual contributor who can grow an existing strong product team into an effective engine for growth in the company. Today, data integration reflects the single largest step on a customer’s path to value with Celonis so there is a large opportunity to streamline and improve the way we get data from customers.
The work you’ll do:
- Lead a team of product managers focused on data integration and opening new markets for Celonis
- Develop a strategy to reimagine how our customers and partners continuously integrate their business data into Celonis and accelerate our support of new systems and industries
- Grow our expertise with SAP and Oracle systems widely used across our customer base
- Collaborate across the Celonis leadership team as well as the Product Management and Engineering organizations to help drive buy-in and agreement on the vision and the product strategy
- Work directly with customers and the go-to-market organization to understand customer needs and land our biggest deals
- Develop the existing talent within the product management organization with a specific focus on product strategy and understanding customer needs
The qualifications you need:
- 10+ years in product management with a focus on data
- Experience leading a team of product managers preferred
- Industry experience with Enterprise sales and customers
- Experience with managing large volumes of data, streaming technologies, cloud technologies or analytics workloads
- Excited about driving clarity in the face of ambiguity and working in a dynamic environment that comes with being part of an innovative company undergoing a large growth spurt
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g. EE, CS); Master’s degree in a technical field (e.g. EE, CS) or similar degree highly preferred.
- Excellent English communication skills
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Process Intelligence
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (equity (restricted stock units), life insurance, time off, generous leave for new parents from day one, and more). For intern and working student benefits, click here
- Physical and mental well-being support (subsidized gym membership, access to counselling, virtual events on well-being topics, and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, Asians@Celonis, Latinx@Celonis, Veterans@Celonis and more
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, Earth Is Our Future
Since 2011, Celonis has helped thousands of the world’s largest and most esteemed companies yield immediate cash impact, radically improve customer experience, and reduce carbon emissions. Its Process Intelligence platform uses industry-leading process mining technology and AI to present companies with a living digital twin of their end-to-end processes. For the first time, everyone in an organization has a common language for how the business runs, visibility into where value is hiding, and the ability to capture it. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 20 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.