Who we are
At CarGurus (NASDAQ: CARG), our mission is to give people the power to reach their destination. We started as a small team of developers determined to bring trust and transparency to car shopping. Since then, our history of innovation and go-to-market acceleration has driven industry-leading growth. In fact, we’re the largest and fastest-growing automotive marketplace, and we’ve been profitable for over 15 years.
What we do
The market is evolving, and we are too, moving the entire automotive journey online and guiding our customers through every step. That includes everything from the sale of an old car to the financing, purchase, and delivery of a new one. Today, tens of millions of consumers visit CarGurus.com each month, and ~30,000 dealerships use our products. But they're not the only ones who love CarGurus—our employees do, too. We have a people-first culture that fosters kindness, collaboration, and innovation, and empowers our Gurus with tools to fuel their career growth. Disrupting a trillion-dollar industry requires fresh and diverse perspectives. Come join us for the ride!
The CarGurus Sales Operations team is looking for a Business Analyst to support the growing sales and service organizations and work to identify strategies to enable sales efficiency. Your responsibilities would include obtaining business requirements from stakeholders, qualifying enhancements to our Sales and Service cloud instances of Salesforce, and assisting with training and enablement of sales users to utilize our systems effectively. Ideal candidates will have business analysis experience, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
What you'll do
- Consult on and obtain business requirements of enhancements to the Salesforce Sales Cloud/Service Cloud environment
- Analyze current business processes and make recommendations for improvement based on industry trends and professional business knowledge
- Think and act strategically using data and models to support recommendations to leadership
- Maintain documentation on policies and procedures as business processes evolve
- Assist with testing of new enhancements and optimizations
- Advocate and implement policies for data governance to ensure accuracy and completeness of data
- Assist in sales & service training development, reporting analysis, and adoption analysis as needed
- Assist in data import/export/updates within Salesforce
- Troubleshoot complex issues
What you'll bring
- 1-3 years in a business analyst or similar role
- 1-3 years experience using Salesforce or other CRM software to develop client or business solutions (certifications preferred)
- Proficient in GSuite applications
- Proven ability leveraging analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast paced environment
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly ramp up on new projects, the needs of the business, and technologies
- Strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated flexibility and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Ability to work at the Cambridge office 40% of the month
- Drive and desire to learn and grow both technical and functional skill sets
Working at CarGurus
We reward our Gurus’ curiosity and passion with best-in-class benefits and compensation, including equity for all employees, both when they start and as they continue to grow with us. Our career development and corporate giving programs, as well as our employee resource groups (ERGs) and communities, help people build connections while making an impact in personally meaningful ways. A flexible hybrid model and robust time off policies encourage work-life balance and individual well-being. Thoughtful perks like daily free lunch, a new car discount, meditation and fitness apps, commuting cost coverage, and more help our people create space for what matters most in their personal and professional lives.
We welcome all
CarGurus strives to be a place to which people can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—starting with our hiring process. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We foster an inclusive environment that values people for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. That’s why we hope you’ll apply even if you don’t check every box listed in the job description. We want to know what only you can bring to CarGurus.#LI-Hybrid