Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
The CarGurus Dealer Marketing (B2B) Team is seeking an enthusiastic and collaborative marketer who is looking to demonstrate their analytical and creative skillsets to build and lead a robust marketing strategy. A successful marketing manager will be dynamic, organized, and a self-starter who can juggle multiple priorities.
As a Marketing Manager at CarGurus on the B2B Marketing team, you will play a meaningful role in driving revenue for CarGurus. Main focus areas include driving demand and leads for North America, ensuring customers remain engaged with CarGurus products, and working cross-functionally to ensure the most successful campaigns possible.
While no day will be the same, here’s what you’ll be doing:
· Use email, account-based marketing, social channels, webinars, and events within your strategy to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets
· Lead all aspects of campaign calendar through collaboration with marketers, sales, and others to:
o 1. Maintain healthy levels of communication to dealer community
o 2. Reach the right audience with the right message (audience segmentation)
o 3. Balance and prioritize initiatives
· Design and test campaigns to continuously optimize results
· Work closely with Lifecycle marketing team to advise automation strategy and vital lifecycle moments and ensure accurate tracking of campaigns
· Collaborate with Brand and Enablement Manager to ensure brand voice is carried throughout all initiatives
· Manage and mentor a team of skilled marketers to achieve plans
You have some or all of the following:
· 6-8 years of B2B marketing experience including bringing new products to market
· At least 2-4 years of people manager experience
· Deep understanding of the B2B marketing and sales funnels
· Experience A/B testing campaigns to optimize results
· Knowledge of tracking critical metrics like MQLs, MRR, and customer engagement
· Ability to collaborate with a variety of teams and personalities
· Sense of humor
· Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
CarGurus employees in the US can choose to work from home / remotely for the duration of 2021, or participate in a phased return to our beautiful office spaces. We expect most roles to be in-office at least 3 days a week beginning January 2022. In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.