Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
As the Senior Manager, Reporting and Data Operations, you have expertise in data analytics and metrics optimization to drive value. You are interested in streamlining data collection and analysis practices. You will be responsible for a team tasked with instituting/refining policies, procedures and programs. You’ll work with a team of analysts across the company with the end goal of maximizing revenue and increasing efficiency. If you are a Sales Operations professional who wants to make an immediate and lasting impact on a revenue organization poised for growth and enjoy working in a fast pace and collaborative environment, we’d love to meet you.
What You'll Do:
- Lead a team of analysts to develop standardized reporting, scalable data structures, and ROI analysis on initiatives and projects
- Report Sales progress to executives leadership on a regular cadence
- Assess and uncover gaps in process and & salesforce data, analyze the source of the issue, create a plan to resolve the underlying issues/concerns, and execute solution
- Bring requirements and structure to loosely defined technical and process changes
- Facilitate collaboration of other cross-functional analysts teams to ensure Data Operations alignment, measuring impact and LOE on all requests to determine prioritization
- Maintain high quality, reliability, and accuracy in all reporting outputs, ensuring alignment to data dictionary definitions. Develop reporting structure templates to ensure consistency in all reporting products
- Manage the processing and standardized reporting of renewal sales
- Manage the processing and standardized reporting of Sales rep retention rates which influence commissions
- Own the processing of ad hoc reporting requests and their prioritization based on projected LoE and ROI
- Ensure and govern data structure consistency across all reporting methodologies within Salesforce in conjunction with cross functional analytics groups
Who You Are:
- 5+ years in a Sales Operations / Data Operations role
- 3+ years’ experience a supervisory capacity within sales operations, business intelligence, data analysis
- Deep understanding of Salesforce and it’s data structure
- 2-5 years experience in Sales Ops or Enterprise Applications, Salesforce administration, and technical project management
- Deep understanding of KPIs, sales metrics, or business case development
- Ability to understand and find appropriate applications for data and analysis results
- Preferred competency in Excel, Looker, and other analytical tools
- Relentlessly focused on incremental delivery, which is a staple of CarGurus culture
- Enthusiastic about developing a career in a growing technology company
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
CarGurus employees in the US can choose to work from home / remotely for the duration of 2021, or participate in a phased return to our beautiful office spaces. We expect most roles to be in-office at least 3 days a week beginning January 2022. In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.