Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
CarGurus is seeking an outstanding Senior People Applications (HRIS) Analyst who will design and maintain systems which support our people strategies, programs and processes. You will partner with CarGurus' People & Talent team and business leaders to figure out how our people solutions can best enable us to attract, develop, motivate and retain CarGurus most significant asset, our people.
You will configure and improve key people applications that support talent acquisition, employee growth and development, performance, engagement, diversity, compensation and retention. To succeed in this role, you are a self-starter, results-oriented, have a keen eye for detail, and thrive in a fast-paced environment with various business partners, multiple deadlines and shifting priorities.
What You'll Do:
- Enable CarGurus continued growth and success through design, implementation and maintenance of people applications which support the following areas: Talent Acquisition, Onboarding and Development, Benefits, Diversity and Inclusion, Performance and Compensation, and Engagement and Retention
- Constantly seek out ways to improve systems and processes based on standard methodologies and input from key business and people leaders
- Configure and enhance workflows, business processes, user security and dashboards
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy of employee information across all people applications
- Conduct functional and application testing for people application system fixes, improvements and product releases
- Configure and run integrations between Workday and internal and external software systems and applications
Who You Are:
- BA/BS (preferably in a technology-related field)
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience with Workday (HRIS) including HCM, Benefits, Compensation, Talent and Absence Management
- Experience with Greenhouse (ATS) preferred
- Have strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills with the ability to ask inquisitive questions which lead to improved processes and efficiencies
- Ability to lead initiatives including breaking complex projects into manageable tasks, identifying and engaging appropriate resources and delivering accurate, timely results
- Ability to shine in a fast-paced work environment with changing business objectives and ambitious timelines
- High attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Exhibits outstanding judgment and discretion when dealing with confidential and highly sensitive people data
- An excellent communicator of complex (often technical) information to various types of audiences
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our careers page.