Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing: We make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them through our platform. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs to own a car; but we still have a long way to go before we get there... Do you want to join us?
Founded in 2011, we became the first Spanish tech unicorn. Our global HQ is in Madrid, but you can currently find us in 40+ cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws. Also, as a socially responsible company where innovation comes first, we’re always looking to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace through our talent acquisition policy.
So if we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need many more bright, ambitious people to join us! We want people who believe in our culture, our values and our eight core principles.
About the position:
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- You will design our internal communication strategy, internal marketing campaigns, and the overall employee communication plan
- You will develop creative and inspiring materials and content for our audience for internal clients and potential employees
- You will carry out periodic internal surveys or polls and will be our culture and values champion
- You will coordinate and organize internal event with “uau” effect as well as our newsletters and intranet
- You will work in coordination in areas like employer branding, engagement, employee value proposition, external communication, marketing, brand, content...
- You will work independently and as a team to drive and manage projects across multiple functions and client groups
- You will work in a global function, so related experience in a similar position is a plus
What we’re looking for:
- You are fascinated about the importance and the impact of how we communicate with words and visualizations and you believe communication is a key aspect in a company
- You have a degree or relevant experience in communication, marketing, public relations, journalism, or a related field
- You have the ability to create graphics in support of communication materials (data visualization, storytelling, content, project management)
- You have a good level of English and and have an impact when communicating in written and verbal
- You are an outgoing person with experience in organizing fun and creative internal events
- You are able to multitask and work in a fast-paced and changing environment and at the same time you have good planning skills and attention to detail
- You are proactive, result-oriented and autonomous when delivering tasks and results
- You have experience in employer branding and social media
- Interest in gamification, agile methodologies and design
- Experience driving culture programmes and diversity initiatives
- Experience in consulting, working as a Business Partner
- Experience working in a tech start
About the team you’ll work with:
You’ll join a fantastic team of dynamic and experienced HR professionals who make Cabify an incredible place to work!
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!