Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that's what we're doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we've still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
At Cabify, we're not just a ride-hailing company; we're a community that embraces diversity and inclusion. Our mission is to create a more inclusive world, one ride at a time.
Are you ready to embark on a journey to gain valuable work experience in a company that values diversity and inclusion?
If you have an Engineering, Data or Product background and you are passionate about our values, eager to learn, and driven to overcome barriers, this opportunity is for you. You will have the chance to join a dynamic team that welcomes you from day one. You'll work alongside a diverse group of professionals across various functions, contributing to our shared success.
What We Offer:
- Recharge day: Every 3rd Friday monthly off!
- A dynamic and inclusive work environment.
- Emphasis on work/life balance and agility.
- Responsibilities that match your skill level right from the start.
- Regular team events.
- Cabify staff free rides.
- Personal development programs based on our career paths.
- Coursera: your own license in Coursera to take as many courses as you wish and continue developing your skills.
- Flexible compensation plan: Restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- All the equipment you need (you only have to bring your talent).
- Proficiency in Spanish and English.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Possession of a disability certificate.
- Flexibility to thrive in diverse work environments.
Cabify is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone who works at the company, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, etc.
To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion, visit our website at https://cabify.careers/en/jobs?search=&office=Madrid&department=