Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing: We make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them through our platform. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs to own a car; but we still have a long way to go before we get there... Do you want to join us?
Founded in 2011, we became the first Spanish tech unicorn. Our global HQ is in Madrid, but you can currently find us in 40+ cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws. Also, as a socially responsible company where innovation comes first, we’re always looking to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace through our talent acquisition policy.
So if we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need many more bright, ambitious people to join us! We want people who believe in our culture, our values and our eight core principles.
About the position:
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Take responsibility for the design of global processes of Pride & Talent as well as defining and aligning their implementation in countries.
- Design and definition processes and set milestones/deadlines with internal stakeholders to ensure a successful delivery of the projects,
- Tracking and compliance of the KPIs defined for each process.
- Work in organizational design both in Global and countries, defining synergies among them.
- Take the calendar of all actions of Pride & Talent in each country and conduct follow-up plans and objectives for each one of them
What we’re looking for:
- Degree in fields related to Business Administration or Engineering;
- +5 years of experience on HR consultancy or Project Management position in the HR area.
- Experience as a project manager and managing transversal global projects
- Familiarity with PM methodology of and organization analytics
- Strong analytical, presentation, and communication skills, able to identify project risks and issues, and ensure these are assessed and appropriately managed
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Advanced level of english (reading, speaking and writing);
- Be a data-driven, number-oriented decision maker;
- Have a proactive, result-oriented profile with autonomy to deliver tasks;
About the team you’ll work with:
You’ll join a fantastic team of bright, experienced HR professionals who make Cabify an incredible place to work!
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!