Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go… fancy joining us?
Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech ‘unicorn’. Our HQ is in Madrid but you can currently find us in 38 cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month, new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws, and as a socially responsible company where innovation comes first, we’re always looking to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace through our talent acquisition policy.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
About the position:
The Quality Business Analyst Sr. is responsible for defining, designing, managing, cultivating and auditing Cabify’s user experience, by keeping track of drivers’ KPIs and Customer Satisfaction. Working together with the EU Quality & Operational Excellence Manager, this position is key to improve and exceed quality and operational objectives across all stages of the Cabify Experience while, at the same time, securing consistency in the process, securing drivers and partners adopt and develop the Cabify Skills, Behaviours & Knowledge expected to become Cabify’s main source of value to our Customers. This role involves a great deal of cross-functional process auditing and definition, attention to detail, organization abilities and quality-focus approach to the quality process. This person is a key stakeholder communicating effectively across the entire OPS Team EU.
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Understanding and embodying Cabify’s Quality and Operational Excellence EU mission and objectives
- Detailed awareness and understanding of Cabify EU tools & processes, constantly building, working and analyzing large sets of data to help answer business and operational questions using data-driven decision making processes.
- Working with the Quality Manager and Quality Coordinator to identify improvements opportunities across the customer experience lifecycle and communicating effectively across the business to other areas/stakeholders inside Ops and Customer Excellence
- Being quality & auditing-focused, making sure ALL processes, distributed among different cities, comply with Cabify standards of excellence, ensuring an unsurpassable Cabify experience.
- Effectively prioritizing tasks, creating follow-up routines & processes to guarantee delivery on time and within expected quality
- Being the expert and go-to-person related to data management tools reporting, dashboards building and operational insights gathering, always driving productive discussions around issues that need to be quickly solve.
- Helping shape business decisions, always from a data/process-driven perspective at implementation level, and helping give shape to higher decisions at Management Level , acting as a thru Input provider.
- Working cross-functionally with other Operational areas such as Onboarding and Driver activation Partner Operations and Customer Excellence to design and help implement quality process that have direct impact on Drivers’ and Riders’ experience
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor degree with min 2 years of professional experience in operations, engineering, process consultant or back-office administrative positions. MBA is a strong plus
- Highly analytical, organized, data driven and process focused
- Process-oriented and demonstrable success working in entrepreneurial environments
- Strong attention to detail, amazing communication skills and are quality oriented
- Operational experience working with Excel and other tools, KPI reporting and large volumes of data
- Self-confidence and have the criteria to make decisions, always focusing on quality and customer satisfaction.
- Feeling comfortable multitasking, capable of designing and implementing several quality projects simultaneously with little supervision.
- Quickly adaptation and feel comfortable in fast-pace working environments, eager and willing to learn and add as much value as possible
- Previous experience in working in hyper-growth startups and/or fast-paced environments is a strong plus.
- Humility but you drive forward and always have a desire to help and provide an excellent service to our riders, drivers, and partners
About the team you’ll work with: We are a fully committed team with a strong focus in one single thing: ‘killing it!’ You’ll join a fantastic team of bright, ambitious and experienced miracle-makers who spread the Cabify footprint and landscape with energy, positivity and lots of passion. We love what we do, supporting each other at all times to secure the best Cabify experience for our drivers, partners and riders.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family:
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programs
- Perks: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself
- And last but not least...free coffee