Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech ‘unicorn’. Our HQ is in Madrid but you can currently find us in 38 cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month, new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way.We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws, and as a socially responsible company where innovation comes first, we’re always looking to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace through our talent acquisition policy.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality, our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
About the position:
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Design, plan and control the comercial strategy for new and existing business base and manage accounts to grow and retain business and meet or exceed goals of the Business.
- Act as a link between the company and its clients, offering a reliable and impecable service and thus, to ensure customers satisfaction and Minimize accounts and revenue churn by developing strategies to maintain existing clients. ( Service level) NPS
- Develop strong relationships with customers, ensure the maintainance and increase of net sales and support the marketing team on creating strategies to attract more customers and potentiate the consumption of the existing ones.
- Participate in the planning, development and implementation of sales strategies with the Head of B2B for the achievement of the business results. Define strategies within the sales area and with other areas.
- Establish goals and objectives for all the people of the team and evaluate their performance.
- Drive all the Post sales cycle aspects including new proposals, scope, pricing and contracts negotiations, related to all renewal and new business opportunities.
What we’re looking for:
- Graduated in administration, commercial, administrative or industrial engineering or related carrers.
- minimum 3 years experience in managing commercial teams.
- Experience as KAM
- Customer management experience
- CRM Knowledge
- Team management experience
- Startup environment experience
- Plus: disability certificate
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!