Bynder helps visionary brands like Spotify, PUMA, and Icelandair accelerate growth through the power of creative content and branding. Our software helps over 1.4 million creative, branding and marketing professionals streamlining the creation, distribution and measurement of digital assets. We pioneered the SaaS model for Digital Asset Management, which is a large and growing part of the $121 billion martech industry. Bynder is backed by Insight Partners, with offices in Amsterdam, Boston, Rotterdam, San Carlos, London, Barcelona and Dubai.
We are looking for a Product Owner that can help us take the identity management of our platform to the next level. You and your team will be accountable for empowering our customers with secure and efficient solutions, to grant access to, and manage users in, their Bynder portals. In the Digital Asset Management space, Identity Management and Access control are essential to the value of our platform, if you join us and work with this team you would have a direct impact on this critical part of our platform.
As a Product Owner for Users, Groups and Identity management you will work closely with the Senior Product Manager to develop, own and execute on the roadmap. You will translate customer insights into actionable product features by managing sprint planning, writing requirements and making trade-offs on the product backlog.
In your role as Product Owner, you’ll manage the product backlog for 1 scrum team located in the Netherlands, and you will work closely with the design and engineering team to deliver an amazing experience to our users.
As a member of our Product Management team, you'll be surrounded by an array of talented professionals. Some are passionate about honing their craft and applying it to delivering world-class experiences. Others are equally passionate about developing high performing teams in tandem with deliverables. Both are critical. We wear many hats and roll up our sleeves. We collaborate and help each other. We do what needs to get things done to deliver on our commitments and deliver amazing products to our customers and users.
- Make sure that impactful product capabilities are delivered to customers timely with high quality following the acceptance criteria
- Coordinate stakeholder input, collect and prioritise customer needs and translate into product requirements via the product backlog
- Enable your team to work autonomously against requirements and outcomes
- Serve as a domain expert on Users, Groups and Identity management
- You have led multiple (cloud based) product initiatives from discovery to delivery as a Product Owner for at least 3 years
- You’re a system thinker and can easily understand how different parts of a system can influence one another
- Experience working with cross-functional teams of engineers and designers to deliver extraordinary products
- Your communication skills are exceptional, both within your team and with leadership and stakeholders
- You can break down complex problems into small increments to maximise value
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a hunger for learning
- A strong affinity for technology
- An exciting position in an international agile organisation and expansive entrepreneurial freedom
- Possibility to make a real impact on a fast growing tech company
- Great offices in the center of Rotterdam and Amsterdam
- Latest technologies, Apple gear and industry training
- Free in-office lunch and drinks
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Travel expenses