As the leading SaaS company in digital signage, we’re a place for people who envision a better digital future and aren’t afraid to embark on ambitious challenges to change the status quo. Lighting up airports, shopping malls, health clinics, street corners and more, our platform powers screens at the heart of people’s lives. Want to join us on our mission to light up the world one screen at a time?
Here we grow again… We’re currently looking for a Product Owner to join our Product team.
Here we grow again…
We’re currently looking to add an accomplished Product Owner to join our team in Montreal.
Your day to day will vary but your mission is simple:
Reporting to the Director of Products, the Product Owner is responsible for understanding markets and customer needs, translating them into clear, actionable items, and working closely with development teams as the primary voice of the customer. You will act as a customer advocate, and using your strong sense of leadership, you will deliver compelling product vision, melding business acumen with go to market strategies. You will work collaboratively with developers, software quality engineers, product managers and our clients to create the best products in our industry!
- Work with the customer and development team to define requirements in terms of features and user stories
- Put in place a Wave with the Dev, & Product Designer in order to validate the assumptions and communicate Wave results
- Lead a User Story Mapping Session with the Dev Team and Product Designer
- With the help of the Product Designer, validate with the client that the sprint increment makes sense to the customers
- Partner with the Product Designer to create Epics and Stories that have clear acceptance criteria to fulfill the business, using the User Story Mapping Session
- Prioritize backlog every sprint, based on the business value needed to be delivered to the client
- Manage the design and requirement gathering workshops with the customer
Participate in Agile ceremonies required for Product delivery including:
- Drive the estimation process with the development and quality assurance representatives
- Refine customer requirements in terms of features, user stories and acceptance criteria to prepare for development sprints
- Secure approval of stories and acceptance criteria prior to the start of the sprint
- Working closely with the development teams and solution architect guiding the evolution of the product
- Demonstrate the sprint releases to the customer
- Integrate customer feedback from post-sprint testing into the Product Backlog while ensuring scope creep is handled via scope swap or change request
- Provide cross-functional leadership and internal communication
- Ensure excellent communication and collaboration between all internal and external teams
- Promote the business vision across the team
If this role speaks to you, you’re someone who has:
- University degree in a related field
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Product Owner or similar role
- Minimum 5 years experience with agile/scrum methodology of software development
- Previous experience in interviewing clients to understand their problems and translate into user stores and acceptance criteria
- Experience with full life cycle products from initial scoping through delivery
- Experience dealing with international customers is an asset
- Proven ability to make decisions, positively influence other team members and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent oral and written English skills along with strong interpersonal skills; French language is considered as an asset
- Efficient at multitasking with good organizational skills
Does this sound like you? If it does, we definitely want to hear from you!