We’re making it easier than ever for media owners, agencies and brands to harness the power of out-of-home and connect with audiences across the globe. Lighting up airports, shopping malls, health clinics, transit systems and more, our platform powers messaging at the heart of people’s lives. We believe in a world where digital and real-life experiences collide. Where campaigns drive growth, build excitement and prompt innovation. Where digital interactions inspire conversations and connect communities. Where bold creativity inspires bright ideas. Do you share this vision? If so, check out our open positions.
Here we grow again… We’re currently looking for Senior Account Executive – Programmatic Sales to join our team in Dallas. This is a remote position.
Your day to day will vary but your mission is simple;
As a key member of our Programmatic team, and reporting to the Director of Business Development, USA, you will be taking full responsibility for key account management and business development by educating buyers on the new opportunities brought forth by our products. Your territory will consist of media buyers from agencies and brands. You’ll put your sales experience to use by determining client needs and recommending optimal programmatic DOOH proposals. You’ll also work with internal teams to on various initiatives concerning the evolution and promotion of our product offerings.
Of course, if this role to speaks to you, you’re someone who has;
- Previous Sales and/or Account Management experience; you understand the importance of building strategic relationships while growing your book of business and surpassing your targets
- A good understanding of digital programmatic world and/or the digital out of home programmatic ecosystem
- Interest in engaging with new buyers by introducing them to the benefits of programmatic DOOH and the innovative advertising opportunities via the Broadsign platforms
- Experience preparing & delivering quality presentations in response to RFPs
- Strong organizational skills; you have with the ability to manage multiple tasks and perform well under pressure
- Great communication and presentation skills (knowledge of additional languages is a big perk!)
But, more importantly, you’re the kind of person who:
- Is passionate about programmatic emerging markets and DOOH advertising; the word ‘Programmatic’ doesn’t intimidate you!
- Considers themselves ‘tech-savvy’
- Likes to have your ideas heard and contributions recognized; you will work closely with the entire Broadsign REACH product team to share client feedback & collaborate on pitches & incorporate new & upcoming product launches, etc
- Wants access to continuous learning and career development by attending sponsored conferences & seminars with your peers
- Wants to benefit from perks such as: an employer 401K plan, tons of fun company events (BBQs, Holiday Parties, etc. - virtually for now!), a wellness allowance, extra paid time off during the holidays and a healthy work/life balance
- Enjoys laughing and having fun at work – because we do a lot of this!
Does this sound like you? If it does, we definitely want to hear from you!