Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for a Sales Operations Team Lead for North America to innovate, win, and grow with us in!
As the leader of this sales operations team, you are responsible for supporting the sales teams to ensure they are set up to achieve their goals. You will oversee the CRM (Salesforce) and other platform utilization and effectiveness, introducing KPIs and proactive pipeline management. You will be an enabler in increasing revenue and client retention rates. You will make an impact on the success of our organization!
How you will contribute:
- Leveraging salesforce.com, you and your team will provide metrics, kpi’s, and dashboarding for sales pipeline reporting to be distributed to key users and leadership such as Sales, Product, Marketing, Finance.
- Supporting the sales team with process improvement, measurement, tracking and analytics. Tracking and analyzing key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, activity, conversions, product segmentation opportunity, and quota attainment.
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts.
- Ensure all maintenance renewals are executed timely and accurately and that all necessary data is provided to Finance. Direct customer interaction to field questions and support the renewal process is a natural by-product of this process.
- Regular engagement with customers, including keeping customers informed of upcoming changes.
- Regular interaction with accounting and sales management.
- Responsible for oversight over order fulfillment; support of 400 orders quarterly.
- Responsible for oversight over fulfillment of software for shipment.
What will make you successful:
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Operations or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce reporting
- Experience with Software and Software as a Service (SaaS) sales.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong ability to work with multiple departments and individuals to reach solutions that serve revenue growth.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail required. Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeAtBottomline