Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are seeking an experienced, organized, and dynamic Executive Assistant to support Bottomline’s Chief Financial Officer and our Investor Relations function. This is an exciting opportunity in a very fast paced environment. Candidates should be prepared for frequent multi-tasking, constant collaboration, and a challenging yet fun and engaging work environment.
You will be tasked with supporting all the conventional aspects of daily operations (e.g., calendars, e-mail, travel, meetings, calls, and PowerPoint), and also have the opportunity to interact with the CEO, Board of Directors, and outside investors. This role will allow the right person to make a real contribution to the company that won’t go unnoticed or underappreciated. The right candidate will have the professionalism, efficiency, focus, attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple priorities effectively. This position is not just for someone with strong administrative skills, but someone who can act and think independently with a strong sense of initiative and the candor to hold themselves accountable for their success and failures.
Primary responsibilities of the role:
- Represent Bottomline’s CFO, EVP of Strategy, and Global Controller via phone and email to audiences including employees, board members, and outside investors
- Responsible for creating and editing quarterly Board of Director and Audit Committee packages and materials
- Thoughtfully handle various inbound inquiries from our Investors and others
- Maintain our database of investors with detailed notes
- Maintain the overall calendar of many key corporate events: Board, investor relations, Quarterly Business Reviews, etc.
- Manage calendars and arrange meetings (which may be physical, telephonic, or video conference) including communication, material preparation, and follow up
- Arrange domestic and international travel, including coordinating materials, facilities, and transportation, with adjustments as needed
- Monitor e-mail accounts by reviewing incoming and sent e-mails, responding on other’s behalf when appropriate, and keeping contacts current. Experience with contact management software desirable, but not required.
- Assist in planning events within and outside of the office managing all aspects including invitations, speakers, catering, entertainment, hotel accommodations, and transportation
- Act as a direct link between executive and their direct reports and other employees as needed
- Compile receipts and reconcile credit card statements (to include currency conversion) as well as prepare and complete expense reports
- Assist with personal duties as requested and work flexible hours as needed
- 5+ years of experience supporting C-Suite executives as part of an administrative team
- Exceptional attention to detail, professionalism, ability to manage multiple priorities effectively and work independently
- Grace, humor, and resilience under pressure
- Passion to contribute and curiosity about how to grow your contributions
- Willingness to pitch in and help other members of our small Executive Admin team, including vacation coverage
- Up to date proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, especially PowerPoint, Word, and Excel