We are looking for a Senior IT Support & System Administrator to innovate, win, and grow with us
Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
As a member of our Global IT Support Team you will deliver skilled and professional support to the employees of the Bottomline organization, while collaborating with team members or colleagues on key technologies.
How you’ll contribute:
- Support all employees with day to day technologies, including managing updates, replacements, in order to keep downtime at a minimum
- Work closely with onsite development teams and support their end-user computing needs
- Effectively manage your workload through an ITSM ticketing system, currently Jira Service Desk
- Proactively work with the Global IT Support Team to identify areas of improvement and coordinate technology support
- Interact with local and overseas employees to fix technological issues on both Windows 10 and Mac OS computers
- Own all things related to end user computing in that office: Laptops/Desktops, Conference A/V, Printers, Network equipment, mobile phones, computer stock, computer peripherals.
- Respond to support incidents via multiple channels: by phone, chat, ticket, walk-up
- Be accountable to strict Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Provide problem analysis on repetitive issues and drive to closure
- Document processes and technologies as needed
- Be “smart hands” for corporate network and compute teams to assist in installation of wireless access points, servers, and networking equipment.
- Create knowledge-base articles and review existing articles to keep information up to date
- Work with providers, such as technology suppliers and wireless carriers to provide devices to the organization
- Physically receive, unbox, image, and deploy end user computers, cubicle setups, and or any other IT related equipment
What will make you successful:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar corporate IT support role
- Fluent in English (Reading, Writing, Speaking)
- Advanced schooling in IT or equivalent related work experience
- Advanced level experience in desktop technologies: MS Windows, Apple OS, Active Directory, and the MS Office Suite
- Experience with ITSM ticketing tools and remote management tools. i.e. Jira Service Desk, ServiceNow, Bomgar, LogMeIn, etc. - advantage
- Experience with collaboration tools such as WebEx, Teams, and the Atlassian Suite - advantage
- Experience with Powershell scripting, Group Policy Object distribution and Office 365 deployment - advantage
You’ll love Bottomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeAtBT