Bottomline Technologies is seeking a smart, highly motivated individual to work as a Lead DevOps Engineer. In your capacity, you will work with a dynamic and independent team of engineers and other functions such as Architecture, QA, Product Management and Delivery to design and develop advanced capabilities.
This position is based at our Bangalore, India office.
- Deploy and maintain infrastructure & Bottomline solutions hosted in the cloud environments
- Add additional automation to our build & deployment processes
- Monitor system, application, and network performance/availability.
- Work on implementing DevSecOps practices.
- Prepare scalable network & deployment architecture, requirements and solutions.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of the process & technologies.
Experience and Required Skills:
- 6+ years’ experience as DevOps developer.
- Strong understanding of the end to end Software Development Lifecycle.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of CI/CD processes and tools (Jenkins, Gitlab and AgroCD).
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code frameworks such as Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet.
- Experience with Linux, Oracle, SQL and messaging queues
- Experience in hyper vison and container orchestration using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Good understanding of networking (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, SSL/TLS, VPN, routing tables etc.)
- Web Server/Application Server ( WebLogic) deployments and administration and ELK monitoring tools
- Basic understanding of Database & Java Programming language is preferred
- Understanding of multi-tier architecture, Web based development, and Services Oriented Architecture
- Understanding of Object-Oriented design and development principles and Spring boot
- Knowledge of modern engineering best practices
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Passion of learning and mastering information technology
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum process
- Financial industry knowledge
- Experience with RESTful API design, ORM concepts, software testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
About Bottomline Technologies
Bottomline Technologies provides collaborative payment, invoice and document automation solutions to corporations, financial institutions and banks around the world. The company's solutions are used to streamline, automate and manage processes involving payments, invoicing, global cash management, supply chain finance and transactional documents. Organizations trust these solutions to meet their needs for cost reduction, competitive differentiation and optimization of working capital.
Serving industries such as financial services, insurance, health care, technology, communications, education, media, manufacturing and government, Bottomline provides products and services to approximately 80 of the Fortune 100 companies and 70 of the FTSE (Financial Times) 100 companies.
Bottomline is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Please Note: Bottomline Technologies does not accept resumes submitted by recruiting firms unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.