We are looking for a talented R&D Manager to lead our R&D department, focusing on the area of Cyber Fraud and Risk Management Analysis.
Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
This is a role for someone with strong interpersonal people skills and genuinely passionate about cutting edge architecture and technologies.
How you will contribute:
- Daily management of Scrum teams
- Provide guidance to your team
- Synchronize between the R&D teams and provide updates
- Lead the development end to end from the development to production
- Actively promote a positive work environment and create harmony within and between teams.
- Work closely with the rest of the R&D department to create uniformity as well as to define and lead the architecture and designs of new features
- Interact with all relevant stakeholders inside the company including global counterparts..
What will make you successful:
- At least 5 years of recent Java experience & experience with Spring frameworks
- BSc in Computer Science or similar
- At least 5 years managerial experience
- Experience with RT processing applications,
- Experience with CI/CD, Docker/Kubernetes
- Understanding of microservices architecture
- Strong familiarity with the entire life cycle of the product
- Strong knowledge of architectural principles, coding standards, design patterns and one development methodologies such as Agile
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experience with building and running highly available and scalable services using Cloud Platforms
- A people’s person with a desire to grow and promote people, both individually and as a team, excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Fluent in Hebrew and English, both in reading, writing and speaking
- Experience with stream-based processing frameworks (Flink, Kafka-streams) - advantage
- Experience working in a global company and interacting with different functions – advantage
- Experience with banking systems and processes – a strong advantage
- Experience with Fraud Detection systems – a strong advantage
Start your #LifeAtBT