Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business, and win in their markets.
We are looking for an Integration Engineer to innovate, win, and grow with us in our Providence, RI office.
As an Integration Engineer is an integral part of Bottomline’s Customer Engagement Solutions Implementation Services team. The Integration Engineer will configure, test, and troubleshoot various integration adaptors to support the client implementation of the hosted SAAS product offering running in Bottomline Technologies’ datacenters.
The Integration Engineer acts as a subject matter expert, both internally and externally, for product system configurations and integration options.
How you’ll contribute:
- Own all integration and connectivity tasks for the implementation of the Customer Engagement Solutions product suite based on customer’s requirements
- Provides subject matter expertise to Bottomline’s Customer Care organization as it relates to maintenance and support of customer integrations
- Integration Design: Create integration specifications, System Architecture Documents (SADs), and other artifacts as necessary to meet requirements, and work with Product and Implementation Services teams to ensure the overall client solution is aligned with the integration architecture approach
- Ensures implementation of connectivity and integration adaptors are aligned to the comprehensive project plan and organization’s time to revenue objectives
- Communicate task and project status to multiple internal and external key stakeholders, as needed
- Learn about new product enhancements as they are released, both from a business and technical integration perspective, to ensure ongoing support for client implementations
What will make you successful:
- Experience with SaaS technologies that include: application platforms, integration and messaging technologies, assembly-line work process, and data and development tools
- Practical knowledge of PCs, Network environments, Databases, and multiple operating systems (Linux, Windows)
- 5 years of experience with SQL queries (MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL)
- 5 years of experience working with real-time and batch interfaces, using technologies such as JSON, XML, REST, and SOAP for real-time web service calls, and FTP connections
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional ability to learn and recall information
- Ability to prioritize effectively and handle shifting priorities professionally
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related discipline
- Exposure to Financial Services technology preferred
- Knowledge of version control and code management processes
- Knowledge of PHP, Java, C++, C#/.Net, Shell, and Perl scripting server-side technologies
- Previous experience in a technical role supporting client software implementations
- Prior interaction with Jira and Salesforce as issue tracking and CRM tools
You’ll love Botttomline because we seek to delight our customers in everything we do. We are passionate about building a company we can all be proud of, and this starts with building outstanding teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeAtBottomline