Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer that will help our team establish DevOps practice. You will work closely with the technical lead to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company, Or- Yehuda office.
How you will contribute:
You’ll Deploy and maintain infrastructure automation and configuration management tools. Implement orchestration solution for dozens of containerized micro-services. Support, Manage, improve and upgrade a continuous deployment environment. Implement and improve monitoring and alerting solution.
What will make you successful:
- 1-3 years of previous DevOps experience
- Experience with Java application servers (Weblogic, WebSphere, Tomcat)
- Experience with scripting languages: (Bash, Groovy, Python)
- Experience with Git and SVN
- Code deployment and related tools like Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform
- Experience with Linux and MS Windows Server operating systems, comfortable on a Linux command line
- Experience in Docker & Kubernetes on prem and public cloud.
- Problem triage/solving skills and ability to work independently in order to solve problems quickly and automate processes
- Excellent communication (written and oral), documentation and organizational skills
- Automation testing experience preferred
- Oracle, PostgreSQL Database experience preferred
- Degree in a Computer Science related field, or equivalent work experience