Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for a Production Support Engineer to innovate, win, and grow with us!
Bottomline Technologies Digital Banking and Business Solutions division serves a variety of top-tier banks and financial institutions. We provide our customers with web-based software for online banking, payments management, cash management, treasury, and accounts payable automation. We are seeking an incredible new team member to fulfil support and ensure customer delight on our Digital Banking IQ – Engage platform.
The Customer Engagement Solutions team is looking for a well-rounded Production Support Engineer to troubleshoot complex customer production problems in a variety of environments, including BT hosted application environments.
If you answer YES to the below questions we would love to speak with you!
- Do you have strong troubleshooting skills and excel at problem solving?
- Do you enjoy learning and digging to know more?
- Would you want to work directly with customers helping to identify, understand and resolve technical problems they may encounter?
- Do you enjoy working cooperatively across teams to gather issue information, collaborate and drive to resolution?
- Would you take pride in providing excellent service that will not only delight customers but help them grow their business?
How you’ll contribute:
- Become an expert in our technology and platforms
- Provide top-tier, highly skilled and attentive service to our customers
- Perform production support, troubleshooting and maintenance tasks with a focus on quality and timeliness
- Work with the Implementations and Delivery Teams on defect resolution and solution delivery
- As an active member of the overall BT Global Support organization, utilize and promote best practices and standards
- You’ll develop new technical skills and gain industry knowledge
- You’ll provide occasional “after-hours” incident response and support
What will make you successful:
- 2 years’ experience supporting web-based application software and environments preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively and handle shifting priorities professionally
- Experience with version management systems like GIT, Subversion
- Experience with web application servers, preferably JBoss and IIS
- Databases and SQL query language
- Good understanding of Networking principles
- An understanding and background with Object Oriented Programming languages
*Open to remote team members
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeAtBT
[Keywords: Application Support,Technical Support, Network Support, DBA, System Administration]