The Payments Service Delivery Implementation Coordinator is a junior role:
- Responsible for the delivery of technical orders for Bottomline’s payments customers
- To install, configure and test products on customer environments
- To develop customer applications or templates as needed
- Routinely deliver project work that conforms to the defined best practices in line with delivery quality models
- Communicate effectively between both internal channels (project office, account managers, other implementation consultants) and external customers
- Installation of payments solutions and configuring applications in Customers’ environments following the standard process (remotely via WebEx or on-site as required)
- Data file validation
- Development of BACS Applications
- Customer Solution Training
- Customer Support (go-live support, UAT support)
Delight our customers by:
- Ensuring that scheduled jobs are dealt with promptly to the departmental service levels.
- Ensuring all data file checks are responded to promptly in line with the departmental service levels.
- Providing high quality, consistent output in line with agreed best practice processes.
- Commit to a ‘right first time’ approach.
Work together by:
- Support the Implementation Consultants, Project Office and Application Delivery teams.
- Interpreting and communicating activities in a clear manner.
- Where required, educating and training other team members on specific technical skills.
- Participating in peer review of tasks, challenging and reviewing best practices
- Engaging with new project work
Constantly improving by:
- Participating in peer review of development deliverables, challenging and reviewing best practices
- Taking ownership of a particular development skillset as the primary consultant
- Continuing to challenge personal ability throughout the role
- Ability to communicate at varying levels of technical detail with customers and other colleagues in one-on-one and groups
- Capable and comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Capacity for problem solving and decision making
- Be a team player but able to work on own initiative
- Have the ability to plan and prioritise their own work
- A responsible and professional attitude
- Well organised
- Calmness under pressure
- Open and honest