Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for a Desktop Support Engineer to innovate, win, and grow with us in Portsmouth, NH.
As a member of our Desktop Support team you will deliver skilled and professional support to the employees of Bottomline, while collaborating with team members or colleagues on key technologies. Provide elevated levels of support to key executives of the organization, especially as it relates to day to day technology operations and large-scale meetings.
How you’ll contribute:
- Support all employees, including the CEO of Bottomline, with day to day technologies, including managing updates, replacements, break/fix, in order to keep downtime at a minimum
- Proactively work with the Executive Assistants to identify key meetings to coordinate technology support
- Troubleshoot, support and resolve incoming technical issues for Bottomline employees, including hardware and software issues
- Provide problem analysis to collect repetitive issues and drive to closure through root cause analysis and other ITIL processes
- Document processes and technologies as needed
- Create knowledge-base articles and review existing articles to keep information up to date
- Identify, research, recommend and implement automation tools to better enhance the Bottomline user experience, including custom developed scripts
- Work with providers, such as technology suppliers and wireless carriers to provide devices to the organization
- Create software images for endpoint devices
- Create and deploy packages using SCCM
- Drive root cause analysis process for the service desk team to eliminate problem-level issues
- Mentor peers and colleagues on automation and other key technologies
- Develop and deliver training to both peers and end-users, both on day to day systems and services, as well as for new service updates and roll-outs
What will make you successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a support role
- Competency in a wide range of desktop technologies including, but not limited to; MS Windows, Apple OS, Active Directory, User and Group Management, and the MS Office Suite
- Experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, or SCCM to create and deploy packages
- Experience with collaboration tools such as WebEx, and the Atlassian Suite
- Preferred experience with Powershell scripting, Group Policy Object distribution and Office 365 deployment
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal connections in the organization with an emphasis on empathy
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeAtBT