Bottomline Technologies is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Customer Success Executive who will join the existing team to focus solely on New Business. They will work across both Payments and Financial Document Automation, including all the new propositions; Cards, International Payments, Bottomline Payment Services, Refunds, Account Visibility.
As a Customer Success Executive, You will be working through:
- Targeting lost opportunities in Salesforce you will reignite potential deals that have gone cold on Prospect accounts.
- Leveraging the PTX Cancellation Report, the individual will target ex-customers based on category (lost to competition, gap in our functionality, poor customer experience) and work to a regular cadence to win these back.
- Prospects will also be contacted by making best use of technology and working across multiple platforms, including use of LinkedIn and Lead.Forensics. These tools profile best-fit candidates and show interaction with our website respectively, helping to build a picture of likely buying intent.
We are looking for:
- This candidate will have a proven track record of telemarketing/prospecting in a competitive environment, bringing with them a tenacious and hungry attitude which complements the role
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles
- Knowledge of banking, financial services or accounting markets
- Proficient in Salesforce and Microsoft Office
- Team player
A solid grasp of English language (grammar, spelling, and punctuation) is required to convey a professional image when communicating with colleagues and customers alike.