Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
How you'll contribute:
This position requires a strong blend of problem solving, communication and technical skills. It is expected this candidate will capture, validate, manage and analyze marketing data in order to support marketing programs and strategies. Knowledge of technical data management, report architecture, reporting tools such as Tableau, Excel, as well as knowledge of SQL and APIs is preferred.
- Support the team and end-users as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) through analysis of marketing initiatives, white space analysis and identifying opportunities to solve business problems
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
- Implement ongoing data cleansing procedures
- Export, transform, and manage advanced customer segments
- Apply technical knowledge to shape data and analytics projects that provide business impact
- Develop and maintain measurement instruments (e.g., reports, dashboards) to monitor performance metrics and drive management engagement
- Work closely with team members to build and enhance reporting infrastructure
- Maintain and enhance the marketing automation infrastructure, implementing best practices and guidelines.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to turn requirements into written specifications
- Knowledge and experience with Web-based software, Microsoft Excel, Tableau, SQL (or similar language), Marketo, Salesforce and Google Analytics
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
What will make you successful:
- Data-driven, high comfort level with numbers, highly organized and detail-oriented
- Process oriented with love of operational efficiency highly desired
- Team Player with outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills required
- High level of attention to detail is essential; must be metrics-driven and results-oriented with demonstrated analytical skills and organization
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a cross-functional team
- Willing and able to adjust to changing demands and shifting priorities; grace under fire a must with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop, program databases and query databases; prefer knowledge of programming languages such as SQL (or PHP, Java, .Net, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Data Management, or similar technical degree
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeAtBT