Bloomreach is the leader in commerce experience™. Our flagship product, Bloomreach Experience, is the only digital experience platform that utilizes the full spectrum of commerce data, from product to customer, alongside content management capabilities, and AI-driven search, merchandising, and personalization in one flexible, API-first platform. We serve over 700 global brands including Albertsons, Staples, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer, and power $200 billion in digital commerce experiences annually.
Our mission for our team is to make careers at Bloomreach the most impactful professional experience of people’s lives. Bloomreach is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. At Bloomreach we have created a safe space and actively encourage Bloomreachers to bring their whole selves to work, embracing what makes each person in our company unique.
Bloomreach is one of the most successful and innovative digital companies of the past 10 years, with offices in the US, UK, India and the Netherlands. We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive for the US West region.
The main responsibility will be to develop new business opportunities and to drive our market share in this region. The role entails selling to Retailers, Brands, B2B, Manufacturing and Distribution organizations. Therefore, any candidate will ideally have experience selling to this sector as well as existing contacts with potential prospects. Relationships with agency or SI partners are also preferred.
The ideal candidate is able to create opportunities and drive them into enterprise deals. We are looking for a self-starter who will expand the Bloomreach client base by working closely with the inside sales team, sales engineering and our implementation and technology partners.
The position can be based remotely in the US West Region. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a growing company and to directly help us drive the growth of our Western territory.
What you'll do:
- Drive sales meetings and engagement with the commerce market segment (Retail, Brands, B2B, Manufacturing, Distribution)
- Meet or exceed assigned sales objectives and quotas, and win new logos within the region
- Expand and grow business relationships with new clients and solution or implementation partners
- Work with partner teams, inside sales and presales teams to develop and manage sales enablement tools to ensure you and partners are equipped to compete effectively and to meet/exceed revenue goals
- Execute plans to increase product exposure and identify key market opportunities and growth areas within the assigned region. Target clients through dedicated sales campaigns with the inside sales team
- Respond to or assist partners with RFPs, bids and other tenders to grow net new sales
What you'll bring:
- BA/BS degree
- 8+ years of field sales experience preferably with a software vendor in the Digital Marketing space dealing with new business enterprise software opportunities. Commerce or Content Management background strongly preferred
- Entrepreneurial / growth mindset. Can operate with minimal direction
- Proven history of exceeding quota in complex enterprise sales situations. Must have evidence of having closed annual subscriptions of $500k or above
- Proven experience selling to and building relationships with senior execs, c-suite, and board. Must have exec presence
- Platform selling mentality (not a point solution motion)
- General Manager mentality. This is more than a sales role
- Partner first approach. Must be highly skilled at selling with partners (SI’s and ISV’s) and can prove this
- Challenger profile, re-framing the market to adopt the “commerce experience” value prop
- Highly collaborative. Takes the lead in driving initiatives, working across teams (Product Management, Inside Sales, Sales Engineering, Marketing). Wins as a team
- Has excellent commercial communication skills (written, oral and presentation)
- Strategic seller. A plan for everything and relentless in execution
- Health Care including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Plan with employer contribution
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.55/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.