We are Bloomreach, an internationally renowned Digital Experience Platform. We are currently valued at $900M, after a $150M investment and acquisition of Exponea, the #1 CDP on G2crowd. We work with global e-commerce leaders and other top companies from all over the globe.
We are currently expanding our App team and are looking for new Software engineers. The salary range is €2,500 - €3,500. Could you be one of them?
About your role and the team:
The goal of the Application team is designing, implementing, and maintaining the core foundations and frameworks of the Customer Data Experience Platform (CDXP) to enable other engineering teams to build out their features on them. We’re also responsible for running an integrated authorization and authentication management system which controls access to our services from outside, as well as inter-service communication.
What you might like about this role:
- You can help to form a newly created team
- You can orchestrate microservices and build powerful applications
- Security perspective will be the key element of your work
- Designing, implementing, and running solutions from which other engineers can benefit
- Improving and maintaining multi-service authorization and authentication system
- Providing advice for other engineering teams
Our tech stack:
- Python & Go
- MongoDB, Redis, Apache Kafka
- Kubernetes, Prometheus
- various Google Cloud Platform services (GCS, pub/sub, ...)
- Gitlab CI/CD
What we expect of the candidate:
The ideal candidate has:
- A strong knowledge of Python or Golang
- Experience with creating and using REST APIs
- A working understanding of fundamental web security principles (OWASP) and Auth practices
- Experience with database systems of different kinds (MongoDB, Redis, Apache Kafka)
We recognize gold recipients of The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award (DofE).
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- Bloomreach provides a monthly lunch entitlement (with regional specifics).
- There's a pension scheme (with regional specifics).
- Employees get a healthcare plan (with regional specifics).
- There's extended parental leave available (with regional specifics).
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.7/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Enjoy access to a wealth of Udemy courses, available to all employees for free.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Bloomreachers enjoy DisConnect days to unwind and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Bloomreachers get rewarded based on their performance, capabilities, and commitment.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!