We are Bloomreach, an internationally renowned Digital Experience Platform. We are currently valued at $900M, after a $150M investment and acquisition of Exponea, the #1 CDP on G2crowd. We work with global e-commerce leaders and other top companies from all over the globe.
We are currently building up our Market Insights team and are looking for a new colleague to join us as a part-time Market Insights Intern. The salary range is €5/hour - €6/hour. Are you up for the challenge?
About your team:
As a market insights intern, you will help to build a new function led by Market Insights Leader Peter Jakus. You will work closely with two new colleagues that we are currently hiring as well – Analyst Relations and Research Analyst. Your team will be part of Marketing & Strategy department led by Chief Strategy Officer Brian Walker. Building a new team within an established organization gives you a great opportunity to gain diverse experiences and leave a lasting footprint. If you are interested to learn a lot (and very quickly) about marketing and e-commerce, this is the position for you.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- researching topics and guests for our podcasts and webinars
- reaching out to B2B influencers / industry experts and coordinating collaboration with them
- organizing meetings, writing notes, and ensuring followup communication
- helping the team with data preparation and analysis
- helping with anything needed
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- At Bloomreach, we believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who like what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our 4.7/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program - using competency maps, participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company.
- Our managers participate in the leader development program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader.
- Bloomreachers utilize the personal education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, etc.)
- There's access to Udemy courses for all employees.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available for work-related communications challenges.
- The employee assistance program - with counselors - is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Bloomreachers enjoy DisConnect days to unwind and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- There's extended parental leave available (with regional specifics).
- Bloomreachers get rewarded based on their commitment and capabilities.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- Bloomreachers get stock options granted depending on their role, seniority, and location.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to 3000 USD paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- Bloomreach provides a monthly lunch entitlement (with regional specifics).
- There's a pension scheme (with regional specifics).
- Employees get a healthcare plan (with regional specifics).
- We celebrate work anniversaries - Bloomversaries!