Bloomreach is the leader in digital and commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform built specifically for brands, retailers and B2B companies who want to grow their revenue online while delivering each of their customers a premium, personalized experience. brX is the only platform that combines content and experience management with market-leading, AI-driven search, merchandising and personalization together in one efficient, modern platform.
Bloomreach serves over 275 companies globally including Neiman Marcus, CapitalOne, Staples, NHS Digital, Bosch, Puma, and Marks & Spencer. A global network of certified partners includes Accenture Interactive, WPP, and market-leading commerce platforms.
At Bloomreach, our Growth team is responsible for identifying & resolving challenges that are holding us back from short to mid term ARR growth. The main KPI we own is revenue growth rate and we focus primarily on improvements to our product as a way to unlock growth by launching products into new segments, building new product offerings, trying new GTM approaches, and reinforcing land + expand strategies.
To support this, we’re looking for high caliber product generalists who can tackle ambiguous product + process challenges, form a proposal based on customer validation, then execute on that plan across the entire org. Each project will have a major product component, but Growth PMs care equally about GTM & barriers that prevent us from closing new deals. We have no boundaries to our work & our executive team backs us in any changes we need to make across our organization.
We’re building an empowered team of free radicals, entrepreneurial spirits, and go getters. This combines the best parts of an entrepreneurial journey with the scale of a growth stage startup. We have a GM-like mentality and value team members with range, who are results oriented, and are excited about product led growth.
This role is responsible for owning growth within our B2B Commerce segment, primarily through building product offerings that are easy to implement & optimized for fast customer acquisition.
What you'll do:
- Own the success of our products within the B2B commerce vertical
- Create product offerings aimed to acquire new customers
- Ideate & validate product development opportunities that leverage our existing technology
- Work with engineering & services to build, refine, then scale
- Work directly with CEO/CPO/COO/Product Marketing to quickly take products to market & enable our sales teams
- Identify areas to reduce onboarding friction & work across our product team to reduce those
- Find ways to use the product to drive pipeline in new ways (e.g. advocate for & implement Product Led Growth principles)
What you'll bring:
- Entrepreneurial DNA & a bias for action
- Self starter, comfortable with high agency & autonomy. Sees “no boundaries” to the job
- Smart overall athlete with powerful communication - able to generate consensus across a wide team
What you'll need:
- 3-5+ years of Product, PMM, or Growth experience in a mid-market or Enterprise SaaS company
- Strong insight in either E-com tech or Marketing tech
- MBA or Strategy Consultant approach to understanding markets
Nice to have:
- Basic front end development skills (React, Node.js, Angular)
- Lightweight design skills (Wire Framing, Mockups, Sketch/Figma)
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.