We are looking for a Content Marketing Executive to join our small but close knit marketing team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who love writing copy. You will be responsible for the management and creation of commercial content to support our outbound marketing and sales teams. Your goal is to create highly engaging, data-driven and informative content that resonates with our commercial partners which include technology providers (E.g. Oracle, Adobe, Salesforce, Workday, SAGE etc.). The ideal individual will have superb organisational skills, a hands on and down to earth approach whilst working as part of a great team. You will be a passionate individual with a can do attitude, determination to succeed.
You will have access to our data chest and work closely with our data science team as well as our editorial and broader marketing team to identify key trends from our global community of over 1.2 million B2B technology buyers.
You should be a strong project manager, copywriter, researcher and have a strong interest and understanding of data in relation to charting, analysis and extracting trends.
This is the first hire into this new team and therefore a great opportunity for anyone that is up for a challenge, ambitious and interested in ultimately building a team from the ground up.
- Create clear content plans along key formats to deliver industry leading content reliably and consistently.
- Lead on the research, copywriting, design, and ultimate creation of assets, including Intelligence Reports, Case-studies and Interviews.
- Work closely with our data science, marketing and content teams to understand key trends from our communities to play back to commercial partners.
- Create surveys, conduct interviews and gather as much insight an intelligence from our communities.
- Run a monthly customer facing virtual briefing reviewing key trends, survey results and summary of content created each month.
- Be responsible for a monthly newsletter to our entire sales universe.
- Control and work to assigned internal and external budgets.
- Experience in B2B copyrighting
- Data driven and curious to dive deeper into learning more
- Knowledge and interest in technology trends as well as across HR, Finance and Marketing
- Highly organised and ability to work on multiple projects, prioritise and communicate effectively on blockers
- Creative and research focused
- Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success;
- Be comfortable in a fluid, progressive and dynamic, change orientated environment, and able to deploy:
- a proactive and confident approach;
- excellent communication and organisation skills;
- Dynamic, insightful and influential with the ability to operate at strategic and operational levels.
Contentive is reinventing B2B media and events. Staying up to date in a fast-changing industry is a major challenge for professional executives. We develop smart ways to curate and create content that cuts through the noise and captures the attention of busy execs to help them succeed in their roles. In turn, we offer suppliers that want to influence these communities, a cost-effective, reliable, scalable source of qualified leads. We aim to become a long term, retained partner with leading suppliers in each of our markets.
Our range of highly focused promotional solutions can help companies successfully capture their market, increasing brand awareness, delivering quality leads and ultimately providing a great return on their marketing investment.
We pride ourselves on the highly reputable brands we have in Contentive, these are split across four areas; Digital Marketing, FinTech, HR and Financial Services.
We are a technology led business, constantly innovating to improve the experience we offer our audiences. Our proprietary technology stack combines marketing automation and a customer data platform, allowing us to continuously monitor the topic and format preferences of our audiences. This enables us to personalise their experience – online or at an event – driving higher engagement rates and providing us with unrivalled intelligence and insight about each community’s behaviours and preferences.
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
Contentive see diversity as a really positive thing that actually creates a better workplace and delivers better outcomes, so we are really keen to maximise the diversity of the workforce and actively encourage applications from anyone and everyone.
- Flexible mindset
- Humble and Social
- Diverse and inclusive.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- 25 days of paid holidays (plus a Birthday Day and an additional day off around Christmas)
- Life Assurance – 4 x annual salary.
- Pension Scheme
- The right mix of challenges, learning and development opportunities
Your career is in your hands. We expect you to take ownership of your own career development and of course, we are here to support and guide you. Our career pathway is designed to clearly highlight the different avenues you may wish to take during your career with Contentive. We encourage you to have open and honest conversations about how you are performing in your role and ask for feedback. We adopt the growth mindset principle to development. “Success is not an accident; success is a choice.” – Stephen Curry.