Product Marketing Manager –– Customer & Lifecycle Marketing
About Hive Learning
For the past five years, Hive Learning has helped some of the world’s most influential organisations create and embed culture change digitally and at scale. And in the past 18 months, our mission has become even more urgent.
We specialise in accelerating culture change in areas like inclusion, mental health, sustainability, and innovation –– areas that today are more critical today than they have ever been.
And our approach works. 88% of our learners change their behaviour thanks to our unique approach. Our technology combines network science and nudge theory and everything we do is underpinned by a five-part methodology developed from studying over 20,000 change programmes and real-world social movements.
In short, we’re on a mission to disrupt the outdated and ineffective world of corporate learning and help corporate learning teams overcome one of their biggest challenges — holding every person in their organisation accountable for their behaviours and making sure change sticks.
We’ve just had our third consecutive year of rocket-fuelled growth and now we’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help our customers create change even faster.
About the role
Your main goals will be to drive customer satisfaction, adoption, advocacy, growth and retention.
Ideally, you’re a lifecycle marketing specialist and love getting under the skin to figure out how best to help customers achieve their goals at different stages of their journey.
You’ll play a pivotal role in helping our customers deliver culture change at scale, making it easier for them to do their jobs and connect them with a community of peers at the same time.
Some things your role might involve in your first 6 months:
- Developing and delivering our customer marketing strategy - work with Heads of Customer Success and Partnerships to dive into customer behaviour and segmentation, as well as deeply researching admin and end-user needs to help you prioritise the most impactful areas to focus on first
- Creating and launching a customer events, content and community programme that supports customers by persona and lifecycle stage, upskilling and delighting all key stakeholders within an account right across their journey with us; this will include taking on ownership of our Customer Advisory Boards and launching our first User Conference
- Developing a comprehensive education and onboarding programme that upskills and educates our customers on how to design and deliver impactful culture change programmes using our unique peer learning methodology so they can hit the ground running faster
- Designing and implementing a customer advocacy programme that let’s our customers shout about the great work they’re doing and help them feel more connected to their peers
- Supporting on analyst relations, helping us bring our customer’s stories to life and feeding what you learn from analysts back into valuable insight for customers and product teams
- Building great working relationships and establishing a solid operating rhythm with Customer Success, Account Management, Sales, and Product teams
- Beginning to work with our Platform team to support the creation of new lifecycle marketing campaigns for end-users to encourage adoption and engagement
Some words that might describe you, your skills and experience
If any of these apply to you but you don’t have all the right skills, don’t let that put you off applying.
- You have 3 to 5 years experience in a marketing role in a B2B SaaS environment
- You have experience running complex lifecycle marketing campaigns that engage both senior and technical buyers
- You are customer obsessed –– you love getting under the skin of the best ways to help buyers get their job done
- You have a great understanding of product marketing best practices and you’re always seeking new ways of approaching things
- You have exceptional storytelling and copywriting skills, championing a Plain English writing style
- You’re a confident verbal and written communicator, comfortable engaging with internal and external audiences operating at a very senior level
- You are data driven, analytical, and creative — you use hard data to inform creative activities
- You have strong teamwork skills, including a solid understanding of how to work with customer success, account management, and product teams
- You’re an infinite learner who is curious, seeks out feedback and collaboration and is always seeking a better way
- You have experience, knowledge or a particular well-researched interest in learning and development, and/or diversity and inclusion
- Experience running cross-sell and up-sell campaigns for products that have a deal value of +£20k
What we’d like to offer you
- An exciting and meaningful challenge with the opportunity to play a pivotal role in the next phase of our growth
- The chance to grow with us - there are no limits to how far this role could take you
- A supportive and inclusive environment in a forward-thinking and energetic team
- Be part of the broader Blenheim Chalcot family - connect and be mentored by some of the incredible people that work in the 20+ other start-ups in our ecosystem
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Your birthday off
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Up to £800 flexible benefits package – you pick a combination from a list including medical insurance, dental cover, gym membership and much more.
What our hybrid working environment looks like
You’ll be contracted to our awesome, brand new London office –– Scale Space –– in White City, where you’ll be part of a hub of other scale-up businesses from the Blenheim Chalcot portfolio as well as many others.
From September, we’ll come together as a whole commercial team for two days every other week –– you’ll need to be in the office for these two days for some cross-functional creative collaboration.
For the rest of the time, you’re welcome to work remotely or head into the office. Whatever suits you best.
We also have a quarterly whole company hackathon face-to-face which you won’t want to miss!
A quick note on how we hire
Our products are striving to create a more equitable world. And for that reason, we take diversity and inclusion seriously in our hiring processes too.
We’re committed to building a team that represents a whole host of backgrounds, perspectives and skills and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply.
And if this job speaks to you but you're not sure you have the "right" experience, we'd love you to apply anyway and tell us why you'd be great for this role in your cover letter.