Customer Success Manager, New York / Remote
ABOUT HIVE LEARNING
Hive Learning is on a mission to disrupt corporate learning - a pursuit more relevant now than ever before. Face-to-face training is mostly impossible right now (and was never that effective before), and most traditional online learning systems are grey, boring... and frankly, rubbish, if you ask us.
Our magic? Peer learning. Bringing people together to learn from the awesome programmes we’ve built, and most importantly - each other. We’re all about creating behaviour change by getting communities to drive daily habits together. We’ve taken the good bits from social media and learning software, and dropped the bad, boring stuff. We’re making learning exciting, modern and accessible for everyone.
And today, we help workforces all over the world build cultures of learning, inclusion, collaboration and innovation. Millions of people learn together every year using the Hive Learning platform.
We’ve got some awesome customers including Deloitte, Barclays, SunLife, two of the world’s top business schools and multiple world-leading sports organisations and not-for-profits like Shout and Place2Be.
We’re backed by Europe’s leading venture builder, Blenheim Chalcot, and founded by legendary Rugby World-Cup-winning coach Sir Clive Woodward. And we’re a team of 50 people (all working remotely right now) spread across London, New York and many places in between.
Now for the most exciting bit. We think we’re onto something special. We’ve grown rapidly in the last year, signed some awesome new clients and have (almost) figured out our formula for growth. So now we’re looking for people who share our passion for learning, collaboration, and inclusion to help us supercharge our next phase of growth.
At Hive Learning, our products are striving to create a more equitable world. And for that reason, we take diversity and inclusion seriously in our hiring processes too.
We are committed to building a team that represents a whole host of backgrounds, perspectives and skills and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. If this job speaks to you but you're not sure you have the "right" experience, we'd encourage you to apply anyway and tell us why you'd be great here in your cover letter.
This is an entry-level role that would be well suited to a graduate or someone with a few years of experience, with a passion for helping people learn and working in a digital environment. It also involves strategic thinking and consultancy, which you'll learn as part of the role. As a Customer Success Manager , you will report to our GM of New York and be joining an energetic, supportive team with a proven track record of delivering high impact and value to our clients.
The Customer Success team is one of the most important teams in our business as they fuel our growth by ensuring customers have a first-class experience. It's a challenging role, balancing both commercial and experiential priorities, but get it right and it's one of the most rewarding in the company. This is a rare opportunity to help shape an exciting business from the outset, working in a passionate, welcoming team with the chance to succeed in a growing market.
- Carrying customers through the on-boarding process (post sales) and setting the tone for the excellent service they will receive.
- Helping customers continually achieve their objectives and ensuring their measures of success are met.
- Being the main point of escalation for customers; their guardian within the business.
- Spotting opportunities for us to help customers grow their business, improving the potential for the Partnerships Team to grow revenue for the business in the process.
- Helping to identify customers that are 'at risk' and set recovery plans in place to win them back round.
- Ensuring that for every customer, we know what they love about our platform, and what we could improve.
- Helping to determine, design and develop new ways for our customers to get the most out of our platform.
- Ensuring smooth customer transitioning and training as our product develops.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
- Degree level education or equivalent life experience.
- You'll be working with clients a lot, so ideally you'll get energy from working with people. You're comfortable communicating and building relationships.
- You have a growth mindset and you’re always looking to learn; we’re looking for someone who can both grow the role and their career at the same time.
- You excel in a high-growth environment, working at startup pace, embracing change and adjusting course regularly
- You’re a strategic and analytical thinker who has a proactive approach to solving problems.
- You have an autonomous, self-starting approach with a natural curiosity of how things can be done better.
- You get pleasure from doing a great job and going the extra mile for clients.
- You have a creative side; you’re able to come up with ideas to help us deliver the product in new ways.
- You have a sharp attention to detail and are highly organised.
- A bonus would be that you have experience working in or with corporate HR, Learning & Development or Diversity & Inclusion functions.
- The opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking, energetic and enthusiastic team with a passion for learning and making a difference
- Opportunities to learn, grow and try something new in a teamwork-focused and encouraging environment designed to help you be your best self
- Continuous opportunities to learn; take part in frequent development events and expert sessions hosted at Blenheim Chalcot, plus connect and be mentored by some of the incredible people that work here in the 30+ other start-ups we share a building with
- Fun activities, nights out, office fruit, beverage fridge stocked with everything from beer and fizz to coconut water and San Pellegrino
- Competitive salary
- 20 days annual leave + a bonus day off on your birthday
- Private health care
- At Hive Learning we embrace diversity and equal opportunity, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
- NOTE: We are flexible about location in the US - you’ll need to be available for EST hours - but if you’d prefer to be a remote worker and not someone that comes into the office regularly we’d still love to hear from you