Conference Producer (virtual events)
Job Title: Conference Producer (virtual events)
Reports to: Head of Event Content
Location: Remote/Scale Space White City, London
We’re looking for a self-motivated producer with a keen interest in business, to work on our virtual events. Through thoughtful and extensive research, you will build programmes that delight the community; attracts best-in-class practitioners while forging key relationships within the profession that will push the growth of our successful virtual event portfolio, and help develop a winning brand strategy.
- Carry out high quality primary research with C-Suite industry leaders and solution providers to develop a winning summit strategy and unique programme content
- Identify the industry legends, market leaders, disruptors, innovators, thought leaders within the industry and secure their involvement with the summit and our wider community
- Source, book, and brief high calibre speakers
- Help guide your sales team’s strategy with in-depth research and a thorough understanding of your delegate market’s key business challenges
- Work closely with the marketing team to generate relevant and innovative content to support the summit campaign
- Work with the event operations team to deliver an onsite experience that delights all attendees
- Manage your project deliverables to ensure production schedules are met
- Develop your networks with senior practitioners to enhance the summit
- Shape new session formats that are innovative and interactive
- Liaise with and manage speakers in run up to event and onsite, collecting speaker info and ensuing they have a smooth onsite experience
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate
- 1 year + conference/event production
- Strong project management experience
- Strong commercial acumen
- Can carrying out in-depth telephone and desk research
- Articulate and creative copy writing skills with a high attention to detail
- Exceptional project direction and management skills, with the ability to manage multiple timelines, deadlines, actions in a collaborative extremely fast-paced environment
- Self-motivation, initiative and high energy
- Great attitude: proactive, energetic and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and strong customer care abilities to carry out in-depth telephone and desk research; and forge professional relationships easily
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
Contentive see diversity as a really positive thing that actually creates a better workplace and delivers better outcomes, so we are really keen to maximise the diversity of the workforce and actively encourage applications from anyone and everyone.
- Flexible mindset
- Humble and Social
- Diverse and inclusive.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- 25 days of paid holidays (plus a Birthday Day and an additional day off around Christmas)
- Life Assurance – 4 x annual salary.
- Pension Scheme
- The right mix of challenges, learning and development opportunities
Contentive is reinventing B2B media and events. Staying up to date in a fast-changing industry is a major challenge for professional executives. We develop smart ways to curate and create content that cuts through the noise and captures the attention of busy execs to help them succeed in their roles. In turn, we offer suppliers that want to influence these communities, a cost-effective, reliable, scalable source of qualified leads. We aim to become a long term, retained partner with leading suppliers in each of our markets.
Our range of highly focused promotional solutions can help companies successfully capture their market, increasing brand awareness, delivering quality leads and ultimately providing a great return on their marketing investment.
We pride ourselves on the highly reputable brands we have in Contentive, these are split across four areas; Digital Marketing, FinTech, HR and Financial Services.
We are a technology led business, constantly innovating to improve the experience we offer our audiences. Our proprietary technology stack combines marketing automation and a customer data platform, allowing us to continuously monitor the topic and format preferences of our audiences. This enables us to personalise their experience – online or at an event – driving higher engagement rates and providing us with unrivalled intelligence and insight about each community’s behaviours and preferences.