Demand Generation Manager - Peer Learning & Inclusion
About Hive Learning
Hive Learning is the peer learning platform that scales culture change fast. We create peer learning programs, specializing in inclusion, wellbeing, and leadership skills, that empower people to own culture change and make it contagious; and peer learning networks - best practice communities that make knowledge sharing scalable to drive daily learning and innovation.
Over the past 7 years, we’ve figured out a formula for making learning contagious, helping people do it every day, and making culture change stick - all through the power of peer learning.
Using our platform, our customers have been able to transform how they do business overnight and democratize learning at every level.
In the past 3 years, we’ve generated 22.2 million learning interactions, across 19,600+ culture programs, in 196 countries. We’ve grown rapidly and created an impact we’re really proud of.
And we count companies like Sun Life Financial, Dow Jones, two of the world’s top business schools, some of the world’s most exciting sports organizations and not-for-profits like Shout and Place2Be as our customers.
About the role and team
Our mission is to disrupt the (quite frankly, boring) world of corporate learning and make it easy for people to learn every day. Our team is growing faster than it ever has before, and based on our success in the US to date, we’re looking for someone to help us spread the message about the power of peer learning and attract and win even more new customers.
You’ll join a growth-minded and supportive marketing and sales team split across EMEA and the US and play a direct role in supercharging our growth.
In this role, you will:
- Create and collaborate on the execution of our demand generation strategy across multiple channels including SEO, SEM, email, organic social, events, product marketing and content
- Define and build conversion rate optimization and lead nurture strategies from optimizing our website content and lead flows, to nailing our marketing automation strategy to keep prospects engaged right across the funnel
- Manage our account based marketing strategy making every touchpoint creates value at optimal points in a prospect’s conversion journey
- Craft and deliver sharp, valuable content - whether it’s for our website, campaigns, or sales collateral, you’ll use your flair for copywriting to help us bring our story to life and continuously work on honing the way we tell it
- Be the voice of the prospect and a culture change pro so you can closely align to our buyers pain points and how we can help
- Be a partner to content, events, brand, SDRs and sales to deliver a consistent volume of high quality leads, plus insights that help us shape and define our strategy and iterate our personas.
Currently, all roles are remote. Post the COVID-19 pandemic, you’ll have the option to work from our office in New York or keep working remotely but with regular opportunities to get together. You’ll need to be able to work on the EST timezone.
In your first three months, you can expect to:
- Get comprehensive training on our story and the science behind our approach to peer learning and culture change
- Understand deeply our current playbook and the tactics are performing well, beginning to scale and execute these tactics
- Deep dive into how we do marketing and create your own strategy with recommendations on how to fill gaps and opportunities right across the funnel
- Help us refine, test and iterate messaging on our impending new website, audit and optimize our conversion flows
- Audit, expand and automate our lead nurture process using Hubspot marketing suite and other tools
- Deep dive into our approach to account based marketing - audit, expand and automate (are you sensing a theme, here?)
- Review our organic search presence and develop an SEO/SEM plan
- Put together your own 6 month demand generation strategy
- The most important bit - get to know our team on both sides of the atlantic and start proactively contributing to our culture (you’ll also complete our Inclusion Works program yourself)
Some words that might describe you, your skills and experience
- 3 to 5 years experience working in a demand generation role and being able to evidence your impact, ideally in a B2B SaaS company
- Confident getting stuck in, building a strategy, executing, and measuring the results
- A solid understanding of demand generation best practices and constantly researching latest trends and techniques to put into practice
- Hands on experience working with marketing automation software and CRM (we use Hubspot but experience with similar tools is fine too)
- A solid range of writing and creative skills, able to easily adapt your tone, style and the topics you write about by persona and purpose
- You have strong teamwork skills, including an understanding of how to partner with sales, content and brand marketing
- You’re an infinite learner who is curious, seeks out feedback and collaboration and is always seeking a better way
- You have experience, knowledge or a particular well-researched interest in learning and development and/or diversity and inclusion
- You have experience in marketing a new or differentiated category as well as product
What we’d like to offer you
- An exciting and meaningful challenge with the opportunity to play a pivotal role in the next phase of our growth
- The chance to grow with us - there are no limits to how far this role could take you
- A supportive and inclusive environment in a forward-thinking and energetic team
- Be part of the broader Blenheim Chalcot family - connect and be mentored by some of the incredible people that work in the 20+ other start-ups in our ecosystem
- Competitive salary
- 20 vacation days + a bonus day off on your birthday
- Private health care
- Post-pandemic - brand new office near Chelsea, NY in an open shared space with lots of other startups
We are all passionate about making learning easy for everyone and building a more equitable world. We’d love someone to join us who shares our passion.
A quick note on how we hire
Our products are striving to create a more equitable world. And for that reason, we take diversity and inclusion seriously in our hiring processes too.
We’re committed to building a team that represents a whole host of backgrounds, perspectives and skills and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply.
And if this job speaks to you but you're not sure you have the "right" experience, we'd love you to apply anyway and tell us why you'd be great for this role in your cover letter.