We are a brand new EdTech startup backed by the British Council and Blenheim Chalcot, the UK's leading digital venture builder. Our core offering is a free mobile English test that will help millions of people to unlock the potential that the English language gives them. (By 2020, two billion people will be using or learning English. That’s one in four people around the world!)
We are a small and dynamic team excited to positively impact the lives of millions of people by disrupting the English language assessment industry. We are based (mostly) in London.
We are looking for a dedicated, driven growth manager to look after our B2B services. The EnglishScore Dashboard currently provides English language testing services at scale to hundreds of organisations. It has an exciting future ahead with expansion planned to twenty countries and a clear focus on three separate industry segments: employers, universities, and English language teaching centres.
You will own our B2B growth across these geographies and segments, and play a critical role in determining market and product development.
The Dashboard is a freemium service with dual goals:
(1) To increase recognition and validation of the EnglishScore assessment in the consumer marketplace due to the volume of registered organisations, and
(2) To contribute overall revenue growth through premium Dashboard services.
The ideal candidate therefore has experience:
- Significantly contributing to user or revenue growth at a tech startup;
- Organising and executing outbound sales campaigns;
- Managing multiple marketing and nurture campaigns for sales funnel optimisation;
- Communicating product benefits and future road map to relevant stakeholders;
- Working with executives at all organisational levels (account management or customer service experience is a plus!);
- Working closely with marketing and product teams; and
- Working globally across cultures and / or in ESL (English as a Second Language) environments.
- Remote or office based role
- Flexible hours
- MacBook Pro or machine of choice
- A fair salary and discretionary bonus
- 25 days of paid holidays
- Life assurance of 4 times your annual salary
- Pension scheme
- A cycle-to-work scheme
- Childcare vouchers