We are reinventing B2B media and events, committed to connecting buyers and sellers in B2B markets globally. Our people, technology led approach and our commitment to innovation set us apart.
Staying up to date in a fast-changing industry is a major challenge for professional executives. We develop smart ways to curate and create content that cuts through the noise and captures the attention of busy executives to help them succeed in their roles.
In turn, we offer content marketing solutions to suppliers that want to influence these communities, a cost-effective, reliable, scalable source of qualified leads. We aim to become a long term, retained partner with leading suppliers in each of our markets.
Our point of difference is that we use a proprietary technology stack to track engagement online which allows us to offer personalized experiences to professionals, which leads to higher engagement online. Our technology also allows us to nurture leads until they are marketing qualified, ready for an introduction to an appropriate supplier.
Our current communities are in Fintech, Digital Marketing, HR and Finance. We want to have a reputation for building the best communities, appreciated by professionals and suppliers alike.
Founded in 2012, we now have around 80 employees across London and New York and continue to grow. We are backed by the Blenheim Chalcot group, leading technology investors with annual sales of over £300M.
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking self-starters with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
We will offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
To find out more, please visit:
We are looking for a Content Executive to work with HRD Connect, which provides the foremost thought leadership and strategic insight to a network of HR professionals, from CHRO’s to Employee Engagement leaders. HRD Connect is a fast-growing product in the HRD portfolio at Contentive which also houses international Summit events, leading global brands through organisational transformation and a re-imagination of the future of work.
We want you to use your editorial experience to generate high quality content working within our established network of HR leaders.
This is a central role within Contentive at an exciting time for the company, offering the opportunity to come in and make your mark within our content team as we seek to redefine B2B publishing and content marketing.
Main duties will include:
Content creation and production, ensuring diverse mix of styles
- Produce individual weekly content quota as pre-agreed with Head of Content, and ensure wider team achieves own objectives/goals
- Produce content in a diverse mix of styles (e.g. video, webinar, infographic, various written formats), ensuring a high standard of innovation is achieved
- Follow tenets of content that is educational, informative and entertaining
- With Head of Content, ensure all content (whether produced in-house or externally, editorial or commercial) is edited to house style and to a high degree of quality prior to publication
- Suggest new content initiatives/product expansions and feed back to Head of Content and Content Director
- Maintain awareness of market trends and identify opportunities for the business, showing an understanding of how to leverage market knowledge for the production of engaging content
Dissemination of content via variety of media
- Ensure all content is posted to the site in a timely manner, or scheduled to post as appropriate, and in agreement with the Head of Content
- Ensure all content is shared via key social media portals (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook) following best practice guidelines set out in objectives and as set by Content Director
- Look for opportunities to improve shareability of content to grow audience engagement
- Test and learn a variety of methods and platforms for content dissemination and share learnings with wider content team
Internal and external communication and relationships
- Liaise with the Head of Content and reporters as appropriate to ensure objectives and KPIs are met
- Deputise for Head of Content as required
- Demonstrate an understanding of the markets we serve. Liaise externally with contributors and readers
- Support Head of Content with management of editorial advisory board as appropriate/required
- Mentor junior colleagues by supporting the Head of Content with training/onboarding of new staff and providing feed back on content produced as appropriate, ensuring it is relevant to audience and produced to a high standard (and in line with house style)
Key Skills/Experience required:
- BA degree 2.1 or above (probably English/other humanities)
- Proven editorial and copywriting experience producing insight-driven copy for websites, email and social media
- Great proofing / subbing skills/attention to detail
- Ability to research and analyse information efficiently and get to grips with new subject areas quickly
- Experience using Wordpress (or at least other CMS) is essential as is knowledge and experience of SEO techniques
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
- Flexible mindset
- Humble and Social
- Diverse and inclusive.
What we can offer you:
- A dynamic start-up environment
- 25 days of paid holidays (plus a Birthday Day and an additional day off around Christmas)
- Flexible working - dynamic working hours and remote working
- Life Assurance – 4 x annual salary.
- Pension Scheme
- The right mix of challenges, learning and development opportunities
Our approach and style is professional yet down to earth. Whilst challenging, we hope the process will be as engaging and insightful for you as it will be for us.
Individuals seeking employment must note we see diversity as a really positive thing that actually creates a better workplace and delivers better outcomes, so we are really keen to maximise the diversity of the workforce and actively encourage applications from anyone and everyone