Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
Reporting to: Sales and Operations Manager
Location: Denver, Colorado
Liberis is transforming business finance. We use the latest technology to make it simple and flexible for small businesses to secure funding. Since our inception we have helped more than 15,000 small businesses access over £390 million in funding. We believe that small businesses are the economic lifeblood of local communities yet they continue to be underserved by traditional banks and financial services organisations. We are committed to supporting them by:
- Offering simple, fair finance to small businesses to help them thrive
- Providing easy access to flexible funding through our innovative technology platform
- Empowering our partners with finance solutions to increase the lifetime value of their small business customers.
We are in a very exciting period of growth, both within the UK and internationally, with teams based in London, Nottingham, USA and Scandinavia. As we continue to grow we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join us to reshape business finance and continue to support our partners and customers in the underserved SME market.
We are proud to have been included in The Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100 as one of the 100 fastest growing fintechs in the UK for two years running.
Who are we?
We are the newly created US team! We are in the early stages of bringing Liberis to the US Market to disrupt the funding of SMEs and champion small businesses throughout the country. There are currently 7 of us based in Denver CO, Boston MA and Richmond VA. We funded our first business in September 2019 and have gone from strength to strength since then.
Who are you?
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will join an established and highly skilled inside sales team working in a fun, energetic and collaborative environment. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals, and achieving daily objectives in a dynamic, fast moving and a collaboratively competitive environment. You will be using an established sales process along with Salesforce and other tools to create a unique value proposition designed to turn leads into customers.
Here are the qualities we think you’ll need for the job:
- Drive and desire to work hard without being asked to
- Willing and comfortable working in a 100% tele-sales environment
- Embraces change looking for ways to use to own advantage
- Ability to overcome challenging customer expectations and objections
- Natural influencing ability
- People person: loves being around people and helping others
- Genuine good listener: loves finding out about other people
- Efficient: able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Loves a challenge
- Ability to learn quickly
- Can learn and navigate software packages quickly and comfortably
- Comfortable with numbers and math
- Infectiously positive
- 1 year of Experience
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
What will you be doing here?
Your key responsibilities in the role will include the below:
- Take inbound phone calls or reach out to leads inquiring about business funding
- Make outbound phone calls to leads inquiring about business funding
- Convert leads into customers
- Meet conversion targets and other KPI’s
- Effectively manage your own sales pipeline to maximize the conversion of leads into customers
- Process each lead quickly and efficiently
- Genuinely care about every customer
- Help customers achieve their dreams by showing them how an MCA can enable this
- Use Salesforce CRM and other software tools to tailor each customers sales approach
- Deal with customer objections and challenges with positivity and resilience
- Accurately quote the customers based on their needs and circumstances
- Be open minded and offer alternative solutions with the aim to help every customer
- Collaborate with other departments to make customer journey quick, positive and frictionless
- Demonstrate Liberis values: Be Open, Think Big, Step Up and Do Right
- Create Customers for Life
What can we offer you?
We are committed to creating an open, supportive and flexible work environment that provides our employees access to industry-leading opportunity. We are proud to have been recognised by Great Place To Work as one of the UK’s Best (Medium) Workplaces, as well as the 3rd Best (Medium) Workplace For Women and a centre of Excellence For Wellbeing. We are a values-driven and culturally diverse community and we welcome applications from all candidates irrespective of gender, race, age, sexual-orientation or background.
We are passionate about empowering our people to make a real difference for our customers and for their own careers. We run a variety of initiatives to support our employees’ development from lunch and learn sessions to peer mentoring and formal training courses.
We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage to employees and their families. Employees will be able to enroll in the group benefit plan upon starting with Liberis and there is no waiting period for coverage.
Liberis offers 3 PPO plans with Liberis sponsoring 80% of employee medical and 50% of dental and vision. Liberis also offers family coverage and sponsor 30% of medical, dental and vision.
Liberis employees have the opportunity to participate in a company-sponsored retirement plan. Upon joining the company, full-time employees are eligible to participate and will be automatically enrolled in the plan. Liberis offers an employer match on an employee’s first 1% contribution, and the match immediately vests.
All full-time, office-based employees are eligible to participate in Liberis’ Commuter Benefits through a partnership with third party vendor. Liberis will contribute $125 per month to eligible employees to help off-set parking expenses or mass transit expenses associated with commuting to the office
SalaryFinance helps employees pay-off their debt quicker by reducing the cost of existing personal borrowing. With Salary Finance you have the option to:
- Apply for low-interest loans quickly and confidentially, with repayments collected through payroll deduction • Access budgeting tools and financial resources
We also offer:
- Flexible working
- Life Insurance
- Competitive maternity and paternity leave