Head of Product Strategy
Liberis Group develops technology and builds key partnerships to improve small businesses’ access to finance. We sell finance solutions directly to small businesses, and provide a scalable, finance platform for partners to help them build more valuable relationships with their small business customers.
Liberis is currently a team of around 150 people globally, and we’re growing significantly month on month. We are a company built on constant innovation and development, which makes us exciting to be around. We’re in it together and want to see our customers, partners and colleagues succeed. Come and join us on our journey, and help us transform the finance industry!
We bridge the finance gap: We develop technology and partnerships to improve businesses’ access to finance
We are transforming the finance industry: Our technology is revolutionising the way businesses offer and access finance
We love small businesses: We are small business experts, who understand their frustrations accessing finance
We make it easy: Our technology, services and support are easy to access, understand and use
As a Liberis Group employee, you are entitled to a whole world of benefits including a performance-related bonus, flexible working, regular company socials, team away days and 3 extra days holiday to cover the Christmas period. Actioning our commitment to wellbeing, we also support our staff with childcare vouchers, a cycle-to-work scheme, season travel tickets and gym discounts - plus more!
You’ll be responsible for leading our brand new growth squad, driving customer acquisition through targeting experimentation and innovative product positioning. You’ll have full ownership of your area, leading a cross-functional team of marketeers, analysts, designers, and collaborating with all areas of Liberis.
At Liberis, we’re obsessed with taking the stress out of business finance. That means utilizing data from our partners in intelligent ways to segment and target customers who need funding with bespoke offers, and working with the onboarding and retention squads to provide a smart customer experience to match. You’ll be responsible for driving customers into our funnel, structuring our experiments, and using data to drive new product development. You’ll work iteratively, delivering results and setting the strategic direction for all aspects of our product proposition globally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Driving customers into our funnel, considering who we are targeting, what we want to test, working with marketing to choose the right channels and ensuring customers get a great experience once in our funnel
- Analysis and understanding of our customer funnel to get a solid picture of how customers are responding to our product in the market, and using this to drive any product improvements or new product development
- Driving experimentation structure, monitoring, and learning within the squad
- Identifying areas of improvement in product/market fit, and developing product proposition changes or new features, working across the business to validate hypotheses and deliver change
- Working backwards from our strategic objectives to develop and evolve a realistic roadmap, keeping the process transparent and open to challenge
- Exploring and analysing competitors, market position, and opportunities to get to the root of what matters to customers
You’re not afraid of sales goals and are happy analysing performance metrics. You’re a structured thinker and go out of your way to seek feedback and input from others. You are constantly trying to improve and want to be part of a team that pushes you to be better.
- Ability to think commercially and craft innovative business finance solutions
- Strong data analysis skillset to support analysts in structuring and challenging performance measurement
- An uncompromising focus on user-centric product design, applying data, research, and judgment to make the biggest impact to our users
- Passion and experience in experimentation and applying learnings
- Naturally collaborative and a great communicator who can easily build strong relationships with cross functional teams
Sound like a good fit?
If you’re not completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, get in touch! Humility is a wonderful thing and we are interested in hearing about what you can add to Liberis. We look forward to chatting with you.