WHO DO WE NEED?
We are looking for a proactive, passionate, and committed professional to join our team of Learning and Development Coaches to be focused on delivering our digital marketing apprenticeship programmes.
Having a background of working within digital marketing industries and qualifications you will be able to transfer your knowledge and experience in order to enhance the provision we provide and make a real difference to the learners you engage with. Ideally, you will have knowledge and/or experience of PPC, SEO, analytics, social media and current digital marketing techniques. We need someone who is a natural coach, someone who is excited about their role and committed to developing and passing on their knowledge to the next generation of Digital marketing Professionals. Encouraging both colleagues and customers alike. We are growing strongly, and our digital marketing program is gaining the attention of some very impressive clients to date.
About our product
On the Digital Marketer and the Junior Content Producer apprenticeship, learners will develop skills in areas such as Ad Exec, PPC, SEO, analytics and social media through AVADO’s professional qualifications; Dot Native provides the groundwork for new marketers with bitesize content and helps learners develop a digital mindset. Squared Online is AVADO’s digital marketing programme developed with Google, aimed at experienced professionals that want to enter the industry. This apprenticeship is engaging and practical and will enable people to successfully perform in dynamic digital marketing environments.
We have excellent success rates to date with assessment pass rates exceeding benchmark figures and we pride ourselves on being able to support and offer our learners a first-class product.
WHAT YOU’LL GET UP TO HERE AS AN LDC
LDC’s in our team are the lynchpin that guide, encourage, and – where necessary – challenge learners to ensure that they turbo-charge their careers through their apprenticeship. This means building a strong relationship with the person’s line manager too.
Our learners could be 16 or they could be 50, we have a variety of exciting clients which means our learners could be from within the UK Government, a well-recognised company and brand, or a small start-up, so you will have to be able to adapt your style and approach to what is needed.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be doing to deliver our market leading Digital Marketer apprenticeship programmes:
The opportunity to guide and support learners throughout their journey whilst they undertake a world class apprenticeship product designed by Google, BCS and Logic
- Supporting each learner to progress effectively through their programme, benefiting in the short term, laying foundations for long term career success and ensuring they successfully get through their ‘End Point Assessment’
- Interacting regularly with all your learners, whether face-to-face or virtually, utilising the technology tools we provide
- Using those interactions to ensure progress and evidence of learning is captured
- Using a coaching approach to help learners reflect and embed what they are learning in a way that makes a difference to them, their line manager, their teams and their employer
- Being an active member of the team, collaborating to improve what we do and learn from each other
- Continuously coaching to the level expected of a Grade 1 Ofsted Provider- it’s one of our proudest achievements and you will part of the top 4% of all training providers.