ABOUT HIVE LEARNING
Hive Learning is a global leader in digital learning, helping workforces all over the world build cultures of learning, inclusion, collaboration and innovation. Our apps, content and activation teams help millions of people learn together every day.
We’re growing fast with main offices in London and New York. And we are proud to count some of the world’s most impactful and dynamic organisations (and individuals) as our customers, supporters and friends.
Our 50+ clients include the likes of Deloitte, Pepsico, Boots, multiple world-leading sports organisations such as The FA and not-for-profits - and our client base is growing fast.
We have a heritage of high performance - we’re backed by venture builder investors Blenheim Chalcot and founded by Rugby World-Cup-winning coach Sir Clive Woodward.
Our multi-discipline start-up team of 50 people spans in-house web and app development, professional services, content development, commercial, and marketing.
And now we’re looking for someone who is just as inspired by learning as we are to help us develop our sports and volunteering communities.
This is a mid-level role for someone with 5+ years’ experience, with a passion for technology and learning and an interest in strategy and consulting. As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will report to our Head of Customer Success and be joining an exceptional, motivated and successful Customer Success team. They pride themselves on going above and beyond to ensure our customers love us.
The Customer Success team are one of the most important teams in our entire business and they safeguard our growth by ensuring our customers have a first-class experience. It's a challenging role, balancing both commercial and experiential priorities, but get it right and it's one of the most rewarding in the company. This is a rare opportunity to help shape an exciting business from the outset, working in a tight-knit, high-quality team with the chance to succeed in a fascinating and relevant market.
- Carrying customers through the on-boarding process (post-sales) and setting the tone for the excellent service they will receive.
- Developing measures of success with customers and leading progress review and insights in quarterly review meetings.
- Helping to identify customers that are ‘at risk’; and setting recovery plans in place to win them back round; ensuring retention and satisfaction of all assigned clients.
- Being the main point of escalation for customers, their guardian within the business.
- Ensuring that for every customer, we know what they love (and don't love) about our platform. You’ll regularly share this feedback with the product team to help determine, design and develop new ways for our customers to get the most out of our platform.
- Training customers to be platform experts and to understand Hive engagement strategies so they can become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Spotting opportunities for us to help customers grow their business, improving the potential for the Partnerships Team to grow revenue for the business in the process.
- Helping drive customer references and supporting the marketing team with the creation of customer case studies.
- Ensuring smooth customer transitioning and training as our product develops.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
- 5+ years relevant work experience in customer-facing programme management, account management or strategic consulting organisation. SaaS experience preferred.
- You're unflappable; you can juggle everything, all at once and it doesn't get you down - you just keep on delivering.
- Consider project management to be one of your main strengths and have experience supporting deployments with large enterprise customers across tens - thousands of users.
- Know how to build trust and communicate effectively with everyone from C-suite to day-to-day users of the platform.
- Naturally warm and likeable, yet can challenge customer thinking and ask intelligent provoking questions to help them unlock potential from the platform.
- Sharp attention to detail and highly organised, always looking for ways to streamline processes to make the most of your time and for opportunities to systematise and scale the company’s approach too.
- Quick learner, resilient and comfortable with change.
- Strategic and analytical thinker who has a proactive approach to solving problems.
- High IT and tech competency.
- A creative side to you; you’re able to come up with ideas to help us deliver the product in new ways.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and platform adoption.
- You're ambitious, driven & tenacious; we’re looking for someone who can both grow the role and their career at the same time.
- The opportunity to be part of a bright, energetic and enthusiastic team with a passion for learning and making a difference.
- Opportunities to learn, grow and try something new in a teamwork-focused and supportive environment designed to help you be your best self.
- Continuous opportunities for personal development; take part in frequent development events and expert sessions being hosted at Blenheim Chalcot, plus connect and be mentored by some of the incredible people that work here in the 30+ other start-ups we share a building with.
- Fun activities, annual 2 night away Hive Adventure, nights out, office fruit, beer fridge, and beverages.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working to make sure you can live your best life outside of work
- 25 days annual leave + a bonus day off on your birthday
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Up to £800 flexible benefits package – you pick a combination from a list including medical insurance, dental cover, gym membership and much more.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to making Hive Learning an inclusive and supportive workplace.
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on characteristics including race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status and chronic illness. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on protected characteristics, Hive Learning also strives to prevent subtler forms of inappropriate behaviour (e.g., bias, stereotyping). Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Hive Learning.
Join our mission. Join Hive Learning.