Product Manager, Customer Onboarding
Liberis Group develops technology and builds key partnerships to improve small businesses’ access to finance. We sell finance solutions directly to small businesses, and provide a scalable, finance platform for partners to help them build more valuable relationships with their small business customers.
Liberis is currently a team of around 150 people globally, and we’re growing significantly month on month. We are a company built on constant innovation and development, which makes us exciting to be around. We’re in it together and want to see our customers, partners and colleagues succeed. Come and join us on our journey, and help us transform the finance industry!
We bridge the finance gap: We develop technology and partnerships to improve businesses’ access to finance
We are transforming the finance industry: Our technology is revolutionising the way businesses offer and access finance
We love small businesses: We are small business experts, who understand their frustrations accessing finance
We make it easy: Our technology, services and support are easy to access, understand and use
As a Liberis Group employee, you are entitled to a whole world of benefits including a performance-related bonus, flexible working, regular company socials, team away days and 3 extra days holiday to cover the Christmas period. Actioning our commitment to wellbeing, we also support our staff with childcare vouchers, a cycle-to-work scheme, season travel tickets and gym discounts - plus more!
You’ll join a small product team made up of passionate generalists with an active feedback culture. You’ll be responsible for shaping the experience of Liberis customers around the globe as they apply for and receive their funds. You’ll have full ownership of your area, leading a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and analysts, collaborating with all areas of Liberis.
At Liberis, we’re obsessed with taking the stress out of business finance. That means providing onboarding experiences that allow customers to obtain funds with minimal effort, while striving to ensure they feel positive about the future of their business with Liberis. Whether allowing our customers to sign contracts with the click of a button, or enabling our sales agents to offer customers the best prices possible, you’ll be responsible for iteratively delivering results and setting the strategic direction for all aspects of customer onboarding globally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Understanding and analysing pain points in our current onboarding experience, validating hypotheses, and prioritising solutions
- Driving execution for your area by managing the entire product development lifecycle – analysis, design, story refinement, testing, and release monitoring
- Working closely with our operational teams, design, business development, and marketing to improve customer engagement and prioritise features
- Working backwards from our strategic objectives to develop and evolve a realistic roadmap, keeping the process transparent and open to challenge
- Exploring and analysing competitors, market position, and opportunities to get to the root of what matters to customers
You have an eye for UX and a keen interest in what’s happening in the market and in technology in general. You’re comfortable working across the business and directly with developers to deliver product solutions. You’re open to crazy ideas, a logical and structured thinker, and go out of your way to seek feedback and input from others. You are constantly trying to improve, and want to be part of a team that pushes you to be better.
- An uncompromising focus on user-centric design, applying data, research, and judgment to make the biggest impact to our users
- A strong appreciation of what makes a great user experience, and how that translates into success for businesses
- Naturally collaborative and a great communicator who can easily build strong relationships with cross functional teams
- Experience using customer data to measure performance, highlight problems and determine a solution
Sound like a good fit?
If you’re not completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, get in touch! Humility is a wonderful thing and we are interested in hearing about what you can add to Liberis. We look forward to chatting with you.