Who do we need?
We are looking for a proactive, passionate, and committed professional to join our team of Learning and Development Coaches (LDC) to be focused on delivering our HR and L&D apprenticeship programmes.
Having a background of working within HR or Learning and Development you will be able to transfer your knowledge and experience to enhance the provision we provide and make a real difference to the learners you engage with. Ideally, you will have knowledge and/or experience of the CIPD portfolio. We need someone who is a natural coach, someone who is excited about their role and committed to developing and passing on their knowledge to the next generation of HR and L&D Professionals. Encouraging both colleagues and customers alike. We are growing strongly, and our HR and L&D programmes have gained the attention of some very impressive clients to date.
About our product
Here at Arch we offer the very best in HR and L&D apprenticeships and work with leading awarding bodies to enable our learners to develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours necessary for their roles.
Working with leading organisation's in HR and L&D we can offer outstanding digital learning Apprenticeship standards that are delivered via AVADO’s state of the art platform which consists of cutting-edge content and resources to support and guide the learner throughout their studies.
The qualifications require the learner to carry out a mandatory, summative assessment at the end of each module to assess their gained knowledge and skills around the specific topic area. The modules vary in length and cover all the essential content to provide learners with an excellent level of understanding both theoretical and practical in becoming effective HR practitioners and Learning and Development Professionals of the future. We have excellent success rates to date with assessment pass rates exceeding benchmark figures and we pride ourselves on being able to support and offer our learners a first-class product.
What you’ll get up to here as a Learning and Development Coach
LDC’s in our team guide, encourage, and – where necessary – challenge learners to ensure that they turbo-charge their careers through their apprenticeship. This means building a strong relationship with the learner’s line manager too.
Our learners could be 16 or they could be 50, we have a variety of exciting clients which means our learners could be from within the UK Government, a well-recognised company and brand, or a small start-up, so you will have to be able to adapt your style and approach to what is needed.
We are in partnership with CIPD Enterprises and have a special relationship with CIPD awarding body, therefore this role will be providing exposure to a variety of face to face events and we would encouraged you to network as far and wide as possible for your own CPD.
What you’ll bring to deliver our market leading HR and L&D apprenticeship programmes:
- The opportunity to guide and support learners throughout their journey whilst they undertake a world class apprenticeship product designed by a leading HR and L&D award body the CIPD.
- Supporting each learner to progress effectively through their programme, benefiting in the short term, laying foundations for long term career success and ensuring they successfully get through their ‘End Point Assessment’ (EPA)
- Supporting and preparing learners for their EPA, ensuring that all mandatory documentation is collated and stored ready for the submission of “Gateway”
- Interacting regularly with all your learners, whether face-to-face or virtually, utilising the technology tools we provide
- Using the learning platforms (HIVE and Moodle) to ensure progress and evidence of learning is recorded accurately to ensure learner progression is captured, enabling accurate client reporting 100%
- Achieving completer rates of above 85% of caseload of learners
- Using a coaching approach to help learners reflect and embed what they are learning in a way that makes a difference to them, their line manager, their teams and their employer
- A willingness to get stuck in and become part of a busy and collaborative team.
- A confident, clear and constructive communicator with strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- A calm and collected nature under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills, and responsibility for meeting agreed deadlines.
- Building relationships with our clients and being ambassadors for Arch/AVADO
- Continuously embed safeguarding, prevent and functional skills through out the apprenticeship learning journey
- Take part in events, workshops, training, learning days, meetings and graduations
- Continuously coaching to the level expected of a Grade 1 Ofsted Provider- it’s one of our proudest achievements and you will part of the top 4% of all training providers.
Essential for the role
- Educated at Degree level in a relevant subject
- Industry experience in HR or L&D (min 2yrs)
- Coaching qualification or coaching experience
Even better if you have….
- CIPD qualification
- Experience training/teaching
What do you get for working at Arch?
You will flourish with us if you are a willing and able team player; we do lots together, learning together, CPD events, training, social events and always figuring out how we can improve and support each other.
We are one of the UK’s leading providers of apprenticeships: growing fast but sensibly and driven by an ambition to do apprenticeships the right way for the benefit of learners, employers, and the UK economy.
Who are Arch?
We are part of AVADO (part of the Blenheim Chalcot group), the international professional skills company, which means you are joining a 450+ community of professional educators, instructional designers, learning technologists and support staff. We work at the forefront of digital transformation and professional growth, helping not only individuals but companies develop better practices for the future.
This means our work as a direct effect; we can see our results and are proud of where we have come from and where we are going…we just need you to help us continue this amazing journey.
We’re highly inclusive
Arch is one of those rare places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is free to come and do their very best work. We believe in the diversity of thought, as that’s what helps us help our customers and learners – whether investing in their own development, or having their employer invest for them. Equality, diversity and inclusion are values that are critical to our success; come and see for yourself.
A few more things…..
We’re proud of what we’re doing and relentless in doing the right thing. In addition to this, we can offer you:
- A home in our growing, ambitious team, whose sharp focus is growing the EdTech industry;
- The opportunity to truly own and be responsible for making great things happen, making a real difference and working with some of the world’s leading brands;
- A fast and furious, exciting place to be with real challenge and a meaningful opportunity
- A dynamic, diverse and driven place to work with like-minded colleagues