Job Title: Business Analyst
Reporting to: Analytics Manager
Based: Glen House, Hammersmith
You’re a talented Analyst looking for a new opportunity working in a small Risk Team.
Based out of a Fintech hub in Hammersmith, we are a young and vibrant business on a mission to re-invent small business funding.
Liberis is a leading alternative finance provider offering simple, flexible funding to help businesses thrive and achieve their ambitions.
Established in 2007, in a space where traditional banking and loan models were unable to meet the needs of UK businesses, we provide finance based on business potential, not just credit history. Through our Business Cash Advance, we link payments directly to cash flow - so businesses only pay us when their customers pay them!
To date Liberis has helped over 12,000 businesses and advanced over £380m in funding. Through funding small businesses in the UK, we’re striving to support an estimated 100,000 jobs by 2020, and each and every role at Liberis plays a huge part in supporting this.
What is it like to work for Liberis?
The Liberis family sits across two UK offices and are currently a team of around 160 people. We endeavour to create a flexible work environment that provides all our employees with equal access to information, development and opportunity. Not to mention our active commitment to well-being (physical, mental and financial) and employee diversity in the workplace.
We have been formally recognised by Great Place to Work as one of the UK’s Best Medium Workplaces 2018 – achieving 21st place out of the 128 top ranked organisations. We are also ranked the 3rd Best Workplace for Women and a centre of Excellence for Wellbeing!
We seek to leverage our team, which is rich in diverse people, talent and ideas. We are committed to a culturally diverse workplace and strongly encourage applications from all walks of life, regardless of gender, race, or background. Positivity and individuality in employees is important in any company, but to us it’s the very heart of our business.
When planning or thinking about challenges, we always start by thinking about the impact on our employees. If we get the people stuff right everything else will fall into place. If you enjoy being challenged and supported by your colleagues on a day to day basis and want to work in a fun and creative environment, come and join us!
Initially, your Primary focus will be on marketing analysis & targeting:
- Working with Partner data to execute marketing campaign targeting selection for regular campaigns in all geographies
- Ownership of UK, Europe and US targeting strategies, working with Marketing and Partnerships teams to drive acquisition
- Reviewing performance of digital and offline marketing campaigns, applying learnings to optimise future marketing
You will also have the opportunity to be involved in:
- Understanding customer lifetime economics for different customer segments
- Pricing strategy across multiple geographies
- Credit risk analysis for Liberis’ global portfolio
- Highly numerate
- Acts proactively and with limited direct supervision, whilst recognising when matters need to be referred
- High-energy individual with a desire to get their sleeves rolled up and contribute, even in areas outside of defined areas of responsibility
- Brings intellectual curiosity, determination and creativity to day-to-day activities
We think you’ll need
- Great analytical skills to turn data into recommendations for action
- Drive to make your recommendations happen
- Ability to convey complex findings in a logical and easy-to-understand style
- A good attention to detail without losing sight of the bigger picture
- Experience working with data, manipulating data, and analysing and interpreting data from various sources
- SQL/Python/PowerBI/Excel skills would be an advantage
What we offer in return
- Excellent company benefits including a pension scheme, health and life insurance and many others
- Performance related bonus
- Holiday entitlement - 22 days increasing to 25 with each complete year of service
- Extra 3 days holiday to cover the Christmas period
- Flexible working
- Team away days
- Regular company socials
- Relaxed dress code