At AVADO, our Purpose is Unlocking potential and changing lives… Are you able to see how, as a B2B Sales Capability Manager/Trainer/Coach, your passion for improving sales results and inspiring sales teams directly contributes to our Purpose…? Have you worked with business customers, and with passionate business customer-facing teams to develop them? Are you looking for a truly unique opportunity to directly develop people whose passion is our Purpose, and whose drive comes from helping organisations unlock the potential of their people? If so, keep reading…
WHO DO WE NEED?
Ben Austen, our Sales & Marketing Director with the sharpest commerciality and a passion for process is looking for someone who wants to take up the brand-new role of B2B Sales Capability Manager/Trainer/Coach. This role not only comes with personal accountability for developing, training and supporting our sales functions in order to deliver their goals, it also a real responsibility for collaborating on defining and designing an untouchable sales process. There’s also an incredible opportunity to deliver 121 coaching for salespeople at all levels, who are from a variety of backgrounds and bring varying degrees of experience. We really need someone with extensive experience in the delivery of sales training in areas of sales methodology, sales process, new business development skills, product knowledge and customer-led solutions architecture.
WHAT YOU’LL GET UP TO
There are short-, medium- and long-term solutions you will be accountable for finding and supporting our salespeople with:
- Leading the definition, design and delivery of sales methodologies and sales processes that are suitable for our customers, products and teams, and designing and delivering the training that enables our sales teams to deliver against these.
- Building a destination for people to build and sharpen their sales capability, leading the creation of an academy for sales enablement.
- Developing, structuring and delivering content to the B2B sales teams, in collaboration with a provider that you will have a significant hand in choosing.
- Accelerating performance of our sales teams, acting as sales coach, go-to guru on all thing’s salespeople for the sales leadership team, and taking real ownership of how in line with our Values our salespeople become.
- Building out programmes that are relevant for each milestone in our sales teams’ careers: From on-boarding to personal growth and development to progression, your programmes will inspire these teams to grow with and perform well at AVADO.
- Developing and implementing, and leading the adoption of, proven needs assessments and evaluations to drive consistency in application of sales methodologies and processes.
- Defining clear ROI for all sales learning and capability investments, iterating programmes and interventions according to real-time demand.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Extensive experience in training sales teams (across all processes, varied product types, capabilities, methodologies, etc.)
- Experience in B2B sales is highly desired; because you’ll have seen life at the coal face.
- Extensive experience in building and delivering learning programmes for a complex B2B sales function.
- Bachelor’s degree, and ideally further qualification(s) in learning or coaching practice.
- Direct experience of working with B2B sales training providers and/or programmes e.g. Challenger, CCS, MEDDIC, SPIN.
- A proven track record in achieving sales targets for yourself, and through others.
- com experience strongly preferred.
- Experience in Adult Learning Principles and Theory.
- A clear understanding of instructional design frameworks is advantageous.
- An ability to work autonomously, with an independent and unbiased mindset, and in an inclusive, team-oriented way.
- Exceptional communication and English language skills, written and verbal.
- Demonstrable ability to meet sharp deadlines and add value quickly and early on.
- You will have the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- An enviably collaborative nature.
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR WORKING AT AVADO?
Being part of the UK’s leading EdTech company means more than just being good at what we do in our subject matter expertise. What you bring in terms of skills is obviously very important. But our first passion and skill really lay in helping individuals and organisations grow, using our “learning that works” methodology. With offices across the globe, you’ll get to collaborate with people from Germany, Singapore, Hong Kong, USA, and across the UK. We use our skills to help people improve theirs.
And… just for being here, we offer you a culture that’s created and nurtured by super smart people and underpinned by our Values. Our Values of Accountability, Ambition, Care, Empowerment and Transparency were created for our people, by our people; they guide our thinking, decisions and actions, creating a truly unique place to work. You will also get a chance to be at the forefront of digital transformation and professional growth, enviable workspaces, serious personal development opportunity and a few nice job-related and lifestyle perks.
A FEW MORE THINGS ABOUT US…
We’re proud of what we’re doing and relentless in doing the right thing. In addition to this, we can offer you:
- A home in our growing, ambitious team, whose sharp focus is growing the EdTech industry;
- The opportunity to truly own and be responsible for making great things happen, making a real difference and working with some of the world’s leading brands;
- A fast and furious, exciting place to be with real challenge and a meaningful opportunity
… AND WE’RE HIGHLY INCLUSIVE
AVADO is one of those rare places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is free to come and do their very best work. We believe in the diversity of thought, as that’s what helps us help our customers and learners – whether investing in their own development, or having their employer invest for them. Equality, diversity and inclusion are values that are critical to our success; come and see for yourself.