Job Title: Sales Executive
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Based: Hammersmith, London
We are Liberis; a leading alternative finance provider offering simple, flexible funding to help growing businesses achieve their ambitions.
As a young, vibrant, technology-driven company, we are on a mission to re-invent the way small businesses access funding and we always keep our customers in the laser focus of everything we do.
To date, Liberis has helped over 12,000 businesses and advanced over £360m in funding. We’re striving to support an estimated 100,000 jobs by 2020, and each and every role at Liberis plays a huge part in supporting this.
What’s is it like to work for Liberis?
The Liberis family sits across two UK offices, 6 teams, and over 100 people – and we’re growing significantly month on month!
With our staff at the very heart of what we do, we’re dedicated to fostering a flexible work environment that provides all our employees with equal access to information, development and opportunity. Not to mention our active commitment to mental well-being and employee diversity in the workplace; encouraging applications from all candidates, regardless of gender, race, religion or background.
Earlier this year we were also formally recognised by Great Place To Work as one of the UK’s Best Medium Workplaces 2018 – achieving 21st place in the 128 top ranked organisations.
As a Graduate Sales Executive, you will join an established and highly skilled inside sales team working in a fun, energetic and collaborative environment. Your key responsibilities in the role will include the below:
- Take inbound phone calls or reach out to leads inquiring about business funding
- Convert leads into customers
- Meet conversion targets and other KPI’s
- Effectively manage your own sales pipeline to maximize the conversion of leads into customers
- Process leads from a variety of sources
- Genuinely care about every customer
- Help customers achieve their dreams by showing them how a BCA can enable this
- No sales scripts here! –Instead, you’ll be following an established sales process to close deals
- Use Salesforce CRM and other software tools to tailor each customers sales approach
- Deal with customer objections and challenges with positivity and resilience
- Accurately quote the customers based on their needs and circumstances
- Be open minded and offer alternative solutions with the aim to help every customer
- Collaborate with other departments to make customer journey quick, positive and frictionless
- Demonstrate Liberis values: to be open, interested, proactive and bright
And here are the qualities we think you’ll need for the job:
- Drive and desire to work hard without being asked to
- Embraces change looking for ways to use to own advantage
- Ability to overcome challenging customer expectations and objections
- Natural influencing ability
- People person: loves being around people and helping others
- Genuine good listener: loves finding out about other people
- Self-management: knows how to prioritize tasks to be able to accomplish the most in a day
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Loves a challenge
- Ability to learn quickly
- Can learn and navigate software packages quickly and comfortably
- Comfortable with numbers and math
- Infectiously positive
What we offer in return
Excellent company benefits including:
- Performance related bonus
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Holiday entitlement - 22 days
- Extra 3 days holiday to cover the Christmas period
- Pension scheme
- Various salary sacrifices schemes including cycle to work
- Company wellness programme – running club, football team, nutritionist sessions, free fruit, breakfast and healthy snacks, subsidised food at the Hive, which is a five minute walk from our London office
- Flexible working
- Team away days
- Regular company socials
- Relaxed dress code – Jeans welcome!