Graduate Sales Executive
Location: White City
Ever wondered what it feels like working in fast, disruptive, growing digital start-ups?
- Have you always wanted to join the fastest, most exciting business environments in the world?
- Are you curious, always?
- Do you wish you could get the excitement of start-ups but keep the stability of corporate life?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
Having a 21-year-old track record of building, growing and exiting businesses has left us clear on what’s needed to be successful in the UK (and now global) start up scene. We know that having great products isn’t even half the story. We know that bullet proof code only gets you so far. We know that slick, well run, efficient, lean businesses are only as powerful as their weakest link. Our experience has taught us that of all the teams, in all the businesses we’ve ever built, the one that we must get right is sales – we want to redefine the value of what world-class commercial talent means to a digital start up.
With very ambitious growth plans, Blenheim Chalcot has an exciting commercial opportunity open for ambitious recent graduates. This is a permanent position within one of our growing digital Ed-Tech start-ups who are partnered with Google, Tableau, the CIPD and more, with offices in London, Singapore, Hamburg and New York. Their digitally powered learning gives people and businesses all over the world the critical skills they need to succeed in today's rapidly changing world - and tomorrow's.
This is an excellent entry level sales opportunity for outgoing, forward thinking self-starters, who are ready to make a deliberate step into their first career. This role is essential to maximise sales performance. Inside sales centres around winning new business and qualifying leads to an excellent standard. Our Inside Sales team also allows business development managers to concentrate on what they do best, closing leads rather than prospecting.
Blenheim Chalcot is the UK’s leading digital venture builder. We build tech start-ups that disrupt and transform sectors. We invest more than just funds, we invest our knowledge and experience, our ideas and our infrastructure. Our portfolio represents sales of over £300 million, £850 million of assets under management, more than 3,000 employees and a successful track record of over 40 companies. We currently have a cross-sector portfolio of over 20 companies varying in stage from seed to venture to growth, based in our offices across London, Nottingham, New York and Mumbai. We offer the energy, intellectual challenge and excitement of start-up life, with the stimulating and supportive environment of a large business.
- Sourcing new enterprise sales opportunities via highly targeted, hyper-personalised outbound emails, calls and LinkedIn interactions to build the sales pipeline
- Adopting an account-based selling methodology centred on researching companies, identifying key players and exhaustively nurturing your targets
- Building and maintaining strong, trusted relationships with senior-level prospects
- Understanding prospects’ business needs and personal responsibilities/goals
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales agent for development and closure
- Achieving and exceeding weekly, monthly, quarterly qualified meetings quotas
- Diligently managing all sales communication and activity through HubSpot CRM and HubSpot Sales Pro
- Crafting compelling sales emails that inspire prospects to respond
- Managing relationship with third party lead research company to ensure you are supplied with a consistent quantity of prospects to contact
- Recent graduate / apprentice (0-1 years’ experience)
- The ability to effectively and persuasively communicate
- A demonstrable track record of high performance
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- An entrepreneurial mindset and practice: you enjoy working as part of a team, rapidly iterating on strategy, and getting your hands dirty to build something great
- Engaging, ambitious, driven and target orientated.
- An interest in Digital, Data, Technology and Professional learning
WHAT WE THINK WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Great experience in a growing and ambitious function in a VC-backed company operating in one of digital’s most exciting and growing spaces - EdTech
- Ability to make a real difference
- A fast-paced and exciting challenge which is well-funded and actively supported by encouraging investors
- Rapid progression into a Business Development Manager position and more, managing accounts of some of the world’s biggest brands.
- The training and support to get you where you want to go
Our culture is inclusive, forward thinking, friendly and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking self-starters with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
Blenheim Chalcot is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. Accordingly, we do not discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, trade union membership or non-membership, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age or being a part time or fixed term worker.