ClickZ is looking for a highly motivated and ambitious candidate to join the customer success team in New York.
The candidate will work directly with clients as well as the head of customer success on the delivery of its lead generation products.
This is an amazing and varied opportunity to join an awesome team in a fast-paced environment working in the heart of SoHo, New York.
Great benefits and 20 vacation days.
The ClickZ Group incorporates ClickZ & Search Engine Watch, two of the leading, oldest, largest and most trusted digital marketing publications in the world.
Through its range of digital products (lead generation, events & content), ClickZ connects marketing technology companies and agencies with its community of over 1.2 million monthly readers.
ClickZ is part of the Contentive Media group (headquartered in London), which operates 6 other publications in HR, Finance and Technology.
Contentive is backed by Blenheim Chalcot, the UK’s largest venture builder with over 3,000 global employees and £850m of assets under management.
- Managing kick off calls and process of set-up of new clients.
- Working within marketing automation and reporting tools.
- Ensuring all pacing and tracking documents are accurate and up to date.
- Holding team members accountable to ensure project plans are followed.
- Work with the wider team to help execute successful client campaigns.
- Ensuring all deliverables are met within a contract.
- Being organised and confident in your ability to prioritise tasks
- Keeping clients happy!
- Delivering the full lifecycle of customers’ digital marketing campaigns
- Execute advertising and content marketing activity
- Using Wordpress, Marketo and other marketing technology for successful lead generation and delivery to our clients
- Campaign optimization and reporting back to clients (email & call)
- Execute marketing campaigns via email promotion, content marketing, webinars, banner advertisements, newsletter sponsorship
- Liaise between our designer and client to create content pieces (whitepapers & research reports)
- Building webinar landing pages and then promoting
- Organic social media management
- Using Google Analytics to analyse content that is performing well
- Reporting back to head of customer success and wider team (daily and weekly) on outstanding tasks and priorities
- Experience of marketing operations/project management/ad ops experience.
- Experience with working directly with clients, in-person, written and via phone.
- Strong data skills, with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate.
- Strong project management skills and experience, including managing internal stakeholders and external agencies, and multiple campaigns and projects at once.
- Preferable: Experience in building email templates and reporting on them
- University / College Degree
More about us:
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking self-starters with a can-do attitude.
Our office is in the heart of SoHo with a shuffleboard table, snacks, weekly drink & think’s, regular marketing meet-up’s.
Our benefits package includes:
- Full range of Medical, Dental and Vision with a majority of the monthly premiums covered by Contentive
- 401k with generous company match
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission plan
- Commuter Benefits
- 20 Vacation days, 5 sick days, and 9 public paid holidays
- Monthly events and company Happy Hours
- Work from home perks
To find out more please visit ClickZ.