AVADO Learning is the UK’s leading EdTech company; we help individuals and organisations grow with a ‘Learning that works’ methodology; AVADO’s vision is to become a global leader in online education. AVADO Learning has established itself as a major player in the digital learning space having delivered training programmes to over 200,000 individuals and 2,000 businesses globally; including the likes of GSK, FT, Saatchi & Saatchi, Vodafone, and EY.
We have exclusive partnerships with Google and the CIPD, building high quality digital learning programmes and, with over 30,000 active students and offices in London, Singapore, Hamburg and New York, AVADO specifically helps businesses and individuals accelerate ambition in two core areas:
- AVADO Digital (Digital marketing/leaders/business transformation via Squared Online developed alongside Google)
- AVADO Professional (HR, Learning & Development, Accounting and Finance)
- Arch Apprenticeships
AVADO combines the proven experience of the category leader with the commercial understanding and connections of a progressive VC group (being backed by Blenheim Chalcot).
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Learning Operations Team who are responsible for course delivery, scheduling and administration across all AVADO products. This role focuses on crucial aspects of administration for our Apprenticeship programmes to ensure the smooth running of the learning journey, from onboarding to End Point Assessment. This role involves administration of the registration, booking and delivery ofapprenticeship exams, functional skills and End Point Assessment and we are looking for someone willing to get stuck in and cover a broad range of apprenticeship administration in line with evolving team priorities.
- Effective administration of the registration, booking and delivery of End Point Assessments, ensuring assessments are booked in line with quality and contract requirements and that EPA credentials are created, processed and supplied in a timely manner
- Administration, recording and gathering of Functional Skills evidence for apprentices
- Supporting the booking and execution of apprenticeship examinations
- Recording learners’ progress against mandatory apprenticeship elements and EPA status and facilitate relevant comms to learners and progress reports to internal stakeholders
- Maintaining a working knowledge Apprenticeship Standards and EPA
- Assisting apprentices, employers and delivery teams with apprenticeship related queries in a timely manner
Desired skills and experience: to join us you’ll need
- Excellent attention to detail
- A lively, friendly personality and willing to get stuck in as part of a busy team
- A willingness to learn and adapt to changing needs of the team priorities
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good IT skills and a strong understanding of all Microsoft applications
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- A mindset that is ready to get stuck in and take on big challenges
- Passion for working in the education sector, particularly apprenticeships
What we think we can offer you:
- Leadership of a growing and ambitious function in a VC-backed company operating in one of digital’s most exciting and growing spaces - EdTech
- Ownership and responsibility to make things happen and make a real difference, working with some of the world’s leading brands
- A fast-paced and exciting challenge which is well-funded and actively supported by encouraging investors
AVADO Learning is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. Accordingly, we do not discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, trade union membership or non-membership, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age or being a part time or fixed term worker.