Job Title: Campaign Manager, Contentive
Reports to: Portfolio Director, Contentive
Location: I-Hub White City, London
We are reinventing B2B media and events, committed to connecting buyers and sellers in B2B markets globally. Our people, technology led approach and our commitment to innovation set us apart.
Staying up to date in a fast changing industry is a major challenge for professional executives. We develop smart ways to curate and create content that cuts through the noise and captures the attention of busy executives to help them succeed in their roles.
In turn, we offer content marketing solutions to suppliers that want to influence these communities, a cost-effective, reliable, scalable source of qualified leads. We aim to become a long term, retained partner with leading suppliers in each of our markets.
Our point of difference is that we use a proprietary technology stack to track engagement online which allows us to offer personalized experiences to professionals, which leads to higher engagement online. Our technology also allows us to nurture leads until they are marketing qualified, ready for an introduction to an appropriate supplier.
Our current communities are in Fintech, Digital Marketing, HR and Finance. We want to have a reputation for building the best communities, appreciated by professionals and suppliers alike.
Founded in 2012, we now have around 80 employees across London and New York and continue to grow. We are backed by the Blenheim Chalcot group, leading technology investors with annual sales of over £300M.
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking self-starters with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
We will offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
To find out more, please visit:
We’re looking for an exceptional Campaign Manager to join our team of talented, bright people, who will provide Contentive with a differentiating advantage working as part of our Customer Success function.
The Campaign Manager will work closely with clients and the sales team to the deliver end-to-end client campaigns across content marketing, webinars, email, banner ads and newsletter sponsorship, managing tasks including scheduling and setup, testing and reporting.
- Delivering the full lifecycle of customers’ digital marketing campaigns
- Executing advertising and content marketing activity
- Creating dedicated landing pages and lead capture forms based on industry best practice, using Wordpress or Marketo
- Helping develop customer data capture within priority audience segments
- Running A/B test campaigns
- Campaign optimisation and results reporting (including face to face)
Campaign management and customer service responsibilities:
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with customers, and ensure that their objectives are well understood internally
- Schedule and organise live webinars
- Book, and chasing client inventory
- Provide regular reporting to clients
- Be a gate keeper for sales processes
- Follow company processes / SLA’s
- Deliver excellence in service
- Recognise upsell opportunities and refer to the sales team
- Project manage every campaign and client package
- Work across a group of market-leading brands
- Track all activity accurately and regularly update key internal stakeholders of learnings
- Get involved with wider project work and initiatives
- Train clients on using internal portals where applicable
The ideal candidate will be a campaign executive, who is passionate about campaign management in the b2b sector and keen to take a set up. It is essential that successful applicant is comfortable delivering end-to-end client campaigns Excellent stakeholder management experience is essential to being successful in this role.
The Ideal Candidate
- Organised and polished
- Competent at prioritisation and time management
- Ability to understand a client’s marketing goals
- Able to multi-task
- Confident in presenting to clients
- Strong work ethic, and a solutions mindset
- Capable of working as an individual and within a team
- Ambitious, diligent, hungry to learn and able to work on a variety of projects
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in digital marketing, with a minimum of 2 years in campaign management
- Experience of working with a commercial sales team
- Experience in customer service
- Understanding of impressions, clicks, CTR and CPE
- Familiarity with email marketing or automation platforms (
- An understanding of Marketo would be advantageous
- Experience in Google Analytics and tagging/tracking
- Experience using Google’s DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) and Wordpress.
- Excellent analytical skills and proficiency in excel required
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft products including excel and power point
- Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success;
- Be comfortable in a fluid, progressive and dynamic, change orientated environment, and able to deploy:
- a proactive and confident approach;
- excellent communication and organisation skills;
- Dynamic, insightful and influential with the ability to operate at strategic and operational levels.
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
- Flexible mindset
- Humble and Social
- Diverse and inclusive.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- The right mix of challenges, learning and development opportunities
- Dynamic start-up environment
- 25 days of paid holidays
- Life Assurance – 4 x annual salary. Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Childcare Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits: Cobans, Private Medical, Gym Subsidiaries
- Free fruit every day and lunch on a Wednesday!
Our approach and style is professional yet down to earth. Whilst challenging, we hope the process will be as engaging and insightful for you as it will be for us.
Individuals seeking employment at Contentive must note we see diversity as a really positive thing that actually creates a better workplace and delivers better outcomes, so we are really keen to maximise the diversity of the workforce and actively encourage applications from anyone and everyone