Job Title: Client Success Manager, Contentive
Reports to: Senior Operations Manager, Contentive
Location: I-Hub White City, London
We are reinventing B2B media and events, committed to connecting buyers and sellers in B2B markets globally. Our people, technology led approach and our commitment to innovation set us apart.
Staying up to date in a fast changing industry is a major challenge for professional executives. We develop smart ways to curate and create content that cuts through the noise and captures the attention of busy executives to help them succeed in their roles.
In turn, we offer content marketing solutions to suppliers that want to influence these communities, a cost-effective, reliable, scalable source of qualified leads. We aim to become a long term, retained partner with leading suppliers in each of our markets.
Our point of difference is that we use a proprietary technology stack to track engagement online which allows us to offer personalized experiences to professionals, which leads to higher engagement online. Our technology also allows us to nurture leads until they are marketing qualified, ready for an introduction to an appropriate supplier.
Our current communities are in Fintech, Digital Marketing, HR and Finance. We want to have a reputation for building the best communities, appreciated by professionals and suppliers alike.
Founded in 2012, we now have around 80 employees across London and New York and continue to grow. We are backed by the Blenheim Chalcot group, leading technology investors with annual sales of over £300M.
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking self-starters with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
We will offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
To find out more, please visit:
This role creates the bridge between our commercial partnership sales team and our event operations department, with the primary goal of delighting our clients at each event. Taking ownership of our commercial partnership client deliverables, the successful candidate will arm themselves with a thorough understanding of each client’s needs and marketing goals working to over-deliver where possible in-line with the assigned budget.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities for each client per event
- Enhance the client journey by embracing technology to increase efficiency, streamlining the process and delighting them with the level of customer service received
- Work with the operations team to review and evaluate the products delivered to your clients
- Provide regular updates to clients before, during and after the event – creating a seamless customer journey
- Ensuring excellent customer experience and deliver on their objectives, resolving any issues that arise to ensure customers are satisfied
- Develop an understanding of our clients’ needs and feedback to the wider team on ideas for product evolution
- Work with the operations manager to understand the new ways in which our commercial partners can engage delegates at events, and create the spaces/processes to achieve this onsite.
- Work with the clients on their additional spend, prepared to guide them on purchases and also to maximise incoming revenue for your department
- Report to the event leadership team on client success
- Work with internal event stakeholders including:
- Production, to ensure your clients are carefully positioned on the programme and supported in their preparations
- Marketing, to deliver any bespoke campaigns and to create ongoing exposure
- The MATCH and operations team, to ensure the successful delivery of other contracted items
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS
- 2 year of customer service/client success experience in a B2B environment
- An incredibly efficient multi-tasker
- A team player
- An eye for detail
- Someone who thrives on over-delivering for clients
- Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic – illustrates a ‘can do’ approach
- Strong IT skills, with ability to pick up new systems quickly (e.g. Sales Force, CMS etc) – we embrace technology to enhance all aspects of client experience, so an appetite to help shape our events technology strategy is critical!
- Our event project teams function as partnerships and we carve out the event strategy as a team. As we are aiming for fast growth, an entrepreneurial mindset to contribute to our strategy would be advantageous.
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
- Flexible mindset
- Humble and Social
- Diverse and inclusive.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- The right mix of challenges, learning and development opportunities
- Dynamic start-up environment
- 25 days of paid holidays
- Life Assurance – 4 x annual salary. Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Childcare Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits: Cobans, Private Medical, Gym Subsidiaries
- Free fruit every day
Our approach and style is professional yet down to earth. Whilst challenging, we hope the process will be as engaging and insightful for you as it will be for us.
Individuals seeking employment at Contentive must note we see diversity as a really positive thing that actually creates a better workplace and delivers better outcomes, so we are really keen to maximise the diversity of the workforce and actively encourage applications from anyone and everyone